- Save $4.00 on Plugable UGA-4KHDMI display adapter when you purchase 1 or more Plugable USB hub offered by Plugable Technologies. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $4.00 on Plugable UGA-4KDP display adapter when you purchase 1 or more Plugable USB hub offered by Plugable Technologies. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $4.00 on Plugable USB3-3900DHE display adapter when you purchase 1 or more Plugable USB hub offered by Plugable Technologies. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $4.00 on Plugable UGA-3000 display adapter when you purchase 1 or more Plugable USB hub offered by Plugable Technologies. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $4.00 on Plugable UGA-165 display adapter when you purchase 1 or more Plugable USB hub offered by Plugable Technologies. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $4.00 on Plugable USB-VGA-165 display adapter when you purchase 1 or more Plugable USB hub offered by Plugable Technologies. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Plugable USB 2.0 10-Port High Speed Hub with 12.5W Power Adapter and Two Flip-Up Ports
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Plugable USB 2.0 10-Port High Speed Hub. Includes a robust 12.5W 5V 2.5A power adapter. (US AC Wall Outlet Plug, 100-240V 50/60Hz)
- Hub enables connecting 10 additional USB devices. Forwards and backwards compatible with all USB 3.0, 2.0, or 1.1 host controllers and devices on Windows, Mac, and Linux/Unix computers at USB 2.0 speeds up to 480 Mbps. Transfer rates are device and USB host controller dependent. Fully plug and play, devices can be hot-plugged, supports USB over-current protection.
- Requires no driver installation (although individual devices may require drivers). Compatible with all USB hosts that support USB hubs including devices such as the Wii, PlayStation, XBOX, Tivo, etc.
- Hub is not a standalone charger and will not charge phones or tablets. Apple notes: Note that some devices such as the Apple SuperDrive look for Apple-specific signaling and will not work when connected through any USB hub.
- Master blue power LED. Sleek piano black finish. Six ports in front and four rear ports to minimize cable clutter and maximize accessability. Two of the rear ports flip-up to a vertical position to allow for easy access and insertion of USB flash drives and other devices with one hand.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Featuring a simple yet flexible design, the Plugable 10 Port USB 2.0 Hub provides easy expansion for any USB capable system. All upstream and downstream ports are on the front and back sides of the hub, with two rear ports minimizing desktop cable clutter. Two ports swivel to a vertical position to allow easy insertion with one hand. Featuring a robust 12.5W AC adapter to power all of your devices including power-hungry USB-powered hard drives, scanners, etc. Hub Controller
The advanced Terminus Technology FE1.1s and FE2.1 chipsets in this hub uses supports efficient data transfers for maximum performance across all devices with minimal power draw. Supports Microsoft Windows 10 through XP, Mac OS X, and Linux/Unix. Apple SuperDrive not compatible. Full forward and backward compatibility between USB 3.0, 2.0, and 1.1 hosts and devices. Requires no driver installation (although individual devices may require drivers).Power and ChargingComes with premium 5V 2.5A 12.5W UL certified power supply for supporting several devices. Functions as a USB hub only, not a standalone device charger: No special charging functionality for charging an iPad, iPhone, or other tablet and smartphone devices with or without a PC connected. Not BC 1.1 / 1.2 compatible.Other common uses:In addition to use as a standard USB 2.0 hub, the hub can power the Raspberry Pi & Pi 2 and its attached USB devices.In The BoxUSB 10-port hub (Terminus Technology FE1.1s & FE2.1 hub controllers), 5V 2.5A 12.5W UL certified AC power adapter with 3-foot cable, and 3-foot USB Mini B to USB A 2.0 cable for connecting the hub to your computer.
Seller Warranty DescriptionWe love our Plugable products and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 1-year limited parts and labor warranty and Seattle-based email support.
Top Customer Reviews
This unit can also be powered exclusively by the computer's USB port, so that it can be used without being plugged in. If you don't have many devices demanding power through the USB connection, this is a nice option and makes the unit more portable.
There are six hubs in the front and four in the back (two of which swivel upwards). I no longer have trouble finding an available USB port. I can keep everything plugged in and they all work as expected. I am happy with this purchase.
UPDATE: I've had this hub for a month and the ports on the front side suddenly died. I can still use the ports on the backside. I suspect it's static electricity, since I reached in to handle it and a powerful shock emanated from my finger. I've contacted the manufacturer and will update here with their response.
2ND UPDATE: Warranty service was nearly instantaneous. I emailed them on a weekend and did not expect a response. Not only did I get a response, but they shipped a replacement right away. Talk about service! My new unit is now up and running. I will update again, if necessary.
3RD UPDATE: It's been six months since my initial review. My replacement hub is still working well. Plugable Technologies contacted me out of the blue just to check in with me on how things are going with my hub. Really and truly amazing customer service. For a product that initially gave me problems, I would not normally give five stars. I will make an exception in this case and will upgrade it today. The company obviously stands behind it's product and goes 110% out of its way to ensure satisfaction. I couldn't be happier.
I have been through 5 hubs this year trying to find one that will power my external hard drive and charge my iPhone. It doesn't sound like too much to ask. Well, I finally found what I was looking for in this USB hub.
First the Fit and Finish. Everything looks good on this hub. From the piano black finish to the tasteful, blue, glowing bar and sweet blue light coming out of the ports. It's just enough light to let you find the ports in the dark.
There are 8 fixed ports on this hub and two ports that swivel out. There are 6 fixed ports on one side and 4 ports on the other. The side with 4 has the two swivel ports. From the logo and text printed on the unit, the swivel side is the top and the 6 come out the bottom. I have turned mine vertical and the ports come out the sides. The swivel ports are SO HANDY! I like the fact they put all the ports on just two sides. I dislike the hubs that have ports on 4 sides. Two sides is handy, four is crazy because you have cables coming out of all sides. All the ports are usable on this hub.
I mounted one unit to the wall behind my laptop in my shop. Some 3M Scotch 4010 Heavy Duty Clear Mounting Tape worked well. The other unit is mounted, using the same tape, by my desktop computer in the house.3M Scotch 4010 Heavy Duty Clear Mounting Tape
All in all, I appreciate that this USB hub just works. If you need more power and more ports, this is it. I have been looking at USB hubs since they came out with USB 1. I know quality when I see it and I really like the quality of this USB hub.