- Save $4.00 on this item when you purchase 1 or more Plugable USB hub offered by Plugable Technologies. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $15.00 on an extra Plugable USB Graphics Adapter when you purchase 1 or more Plugable UD-CA1 Docking Stations offered by Plugable Technologies. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Plugable USB 3.0 to VGA / DVI / HDMI Video Graphics Adapter for Multiple Monitors up to 2048x1152 / 1920x1080 (Supports Windows 10, 8.1, 7, XP)
|Price:||$49.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Connect multiple additional monitors to your Windows laptop, desktop, or tablet (one adapter required per monitor)
- Plug-and-play USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 connectivity. Widest possible monitor support via DVI-I output and both VGA and HDMI adapters included in box. Supports resolutions up to 2048x1152
- Robust built-in USB 3.0 cable to maximize durability. Built-in cable is backward-compatible with USB 2.0
- Windows 10/8.1/7/XP drivers available via Windows Update, download, or disk. Mac OS X and Linux not supported. Suggested for use with web/productivity software. Gaming not supported
- We love our Plugable products and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 1-year limited parts and labor warranty and Seattle-based email support.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Multitask better by adding a dedicated monitor for each document or application.
- Compatible with Windows 10, 8.1/8, 7, XP. (Drivers can be automatically installed via Windows Update or downloaded direclty from Plugable.)
- Supports monitors/projectors and PC-compatible TVs up to 1920x1080.
- Compatible with DVI, VGA, and HDMI displays. (Passive VGA and HDMI adapters included!)
- Requires Intel / AMD / Nvidia main GPU and up-to-date WDDM-compliant drivers for best perfromance and compatibility.
- When connecting to a USB 3.0-enabled system, current USB drivers are suggested for best perfromance and compatibility.
- Backwards compatibile with USB 2.0 systems.
- USB graphics require 2GHz dual core or better CPU and 2GB RAM for best performance.
- Suggested for use with web/productivity software; not recommended for gaming.
- Mac OS X, Linux/Unix not supported
- Not recommended for gaming or HD video playback.
- DVI does not carry an audio signal, so the adapter does not support audio playback through attached display.
- Does not support HDCP, and will not allow for playback of encrypted Bluray disks or copy-protected content.
- Single-Link DVI connection; does not support dual-link DVI displays.
- Cannot be mixed with non-DisplayLink USB graphics adapters and drivers (e.g. MCT, j5, or SMSC).
What's in Box
- UGA-3000 USB 3.0 Display Adapter with a robust, built-in USB 3.0 cable
- Driver CD
- Quick Start Guide
- DVI to VGA Adapter
- DVI to HDMI Adapter
We love our Plugable products and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 1-year limited parts and labor warranty and Seattle-based email support.
Top Customer Reviews
**** UPDATE ****
Days after posting my review, the manufacturer contacted me and offered to replace the burned out unit free of charge, a few days later I received a new unit and it is working as advertise. Based on the service, I have upgrade my rating to excellent.
One of my users wanted three monitors because he deals with large, complex spreadsheets. His request was for a new laptop. Well, with budget constraints I had to say no to that request. Fortunately I stumbled across this product. For MUCH less than the cost of a new laptop it promised to add a third display to keep my user happy.
Well naturally when the product arrived I wanted to test it out myself, and good thing too! Out of the box this device did not work. The connector was flaky so the slightest movement would disconnect the device. Also, the device driver would not load. I was about to return it as a dud when I decided to email tech support.
I got a nearly instantaneous response from tech support (located in Seattle, not abroad). After few emails back and forth and running a diagnostic program we found that this device was bad. They shipped me a new, tested device that same day.
Well now I can say that I am 100% satisfied. This gadget performs exactly as advertised on my windows 8 laptop. Installation was easy. When the unit is plugged into the USB slot Windows recognizes it and downloads the driver automatically. I also had to install the software from the web site. In a few minutes the third monitor was showing my desktop. I found that I could manage the multiple monitors either through the app in the system tray, or by using windows control panel.Read more ›
|Length: 3:27 Mins|
This adapter adds a VGA monitor to your computer into an existing USB3.0 or USB 2.0 communications port. It can work at speeds of up to 5 Gbps on a USB 3.0 port and at 480 Mbps on a USB 2.0 port. Installation is fast and easy with minimal set up. I have included a video to show you how to use this adapter.
This device also works on high resolution screens up to 2049 by 1152 pixels. It is compatible with Windows operating systems at this time. It does not support MAC or Linux Operating Systems.
In my case I have three monitors all 23 inch diagonal and set to 1920 by 1080 screen resolution. I am using a USB3.0 port on my computer and it is running perfectly. The adapter will operate on a USB 2.0 port but with the slower speeds you may have some issues with some applications like high intensity graphics or videos. On USB 3.0 I had no issues at all.
It is a very good product and it works well.Read more ›
We did notice a bit of jerkiness compared to DisplayPort, but that is expected from any USB video adapter we have ever used, even USB3. This is a solid general-purpose video adapter that worked as soon as we installed the drivers. If you need to run two monitors from a MacBook Air- this is the adapter to get!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great product. Works on Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. The only issue is that whenever I detach this product from my Toshiba Kirabook laptop, the keyboard touchpad mouse pointer... Read morePublished 18 hours ago by Utopia
Oh, these are just cool. These worked flawlessly for extended desktop from my laptop. Very pleased!!Published 1 day ago by 32952steve
Very simple. I have two monitors already, needed a third. Used the included CD, followed the instructions that popped up, and my extra monitor was detected no problem. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Florida Diver
expanded my new lenovo laptop to 3 extra monitors. Used this adapter with the plugable 7 port usb 3 hub, works perfect. no complaints here.Published 5 days ago by G-Reviewer
I bought this for my Yoga 900 laptop to connect two external monitors. I connected one monitor via a USB C-HDMI and the other one using Plugable USB3.0 to HDMI. Read morePublished 10 days ago by AYRA
I looked for an add-on USB display adapter for a long time and finally decided this was the one. I am happy to say it works really well. Read morePublished 16 days ago by stinkbutt