- Save $4.00 on this item when you purchase 1 or more Plugable USB hub offered by Plugable Technologies. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Plugable USB 3.0 to VGA / DVI / HDMI Video Graphic...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 48% off the $84.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Plugable USB 3.0 to VGA / DVI / HDMI Video Graphics Adapter for Multiple Monitors up to 2048x1152 / 1920x1080 (Supports Windows 10, 8.1, 7, XP)
|Price:||$46.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$38.04 (45%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Connect multiple additional monitors to your Windows laptop, desktop, or tablet (one adapter required per monitor)
- Plug-and-play USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 connectivity. Widest possible monitor support via DVI-I output and both VGA and HDMI adapters included in box. Supports resolutions up to 2048x1152
- Robust built-in USB 3.0 cable to maximize durability. Built-in cable is backward-compatible with USB 2.0
- Windows 10/8.1/7/XP drivers available via Windows Update, download, or disk. Mac OS X and Linux not supported. Suggested for use with web/productivity software. Gaming not supported
- We love our Plugable products and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 1-year limited parts and labor warranty and Seattle-based email support.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Multitask better by adding a dedicated monitor for each document or application.
- Compatible with Windows 10, 8.1/8, 7, XP. (Drivers can be automatically installed via Windows Update or downloaded direclty from Plugable.)
- Supports monitors/projectors and PC-compatible TVs up to 1920x1080.
- Compatible with DVI, VGA, and HDMI displays. (Passive VGA and HDMI adapters included!)
- Requires Intel / AMD / Nvidia main GPU and up-to-date WDDM-compliant drivers for best perfromance and compatibility.
- When connecting to a USB 3.0-enabled system, current USB drivers are suggested for best perfromance and compatibility.
- Backwards compatibile with USB 2.0 systems.
- USB graphics require 2GHz dual core or better CPU and 2GB RAM for best performance.
- Suggested for use with web/productivity software; not recommended for gaming.
- Mac OS X, Linux/Unix not supported
- Not recommended for gaming or HD video playback.
- DVI does not carry an audio signal, so the adapter does not support audio playback through attached display.
- Does not support HDCP, and will not allow for playback of encrypted Bluray disks or copy-protected content.
- Single-Link DVI connection; does not support dual-link DVI displays.
- Cannot be mixed with non-DisplayLink USB graphics adapters and drivers (e.g. MCT, j5, or SMSC).
What's in Box
- UGA-3000 USB 3.0 Display Adapter with a robust, built-in USB 3.0 cable
- Driver CD
- Quick Start Guide
- DVI to VGA Adapter
- DVI to HDMI Adapter
Seller Warranty DescriptionWe love our Plugable products and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 1-year limited parts and labor warranty and Seattle-based email support.
Top customer reviews
**** UPDATE ****
Days after posting my review, the manufacturer contacted me and offered to replace the burned out unit free of charge, a few days later I received a new unit and it is working as advertise. Based on the service, I have upgrade my rating to excellent.
One of my users wanted three monitors because he deals with large, complex spreadsheets. His request was for a new laptop. Well, with budget constraints I had to say no to that request. Fortunately I stumbled across this product. For MUCH less than the cost of a new laptop it promised to add a third display to keep my user happy.
Well naturally when the product arrived I wanted to test it out myself, and good thing too! Out of the box this device did not work. The connector was flaky so the slightest movement would disconnect the device. Also, the device driver would not load. I was about to return it as a dud when I decided to email tech support.
I got a nearly instantaneous response from tech support (located in Seattle, not abroad). After few emails back and forth and running a diagnostic program we found that this device was bad. They shipped me a new, tested device that same day.
Well now I can say that I am 100% satisfied. This gadget performs exactly as advertised on my windows 8 laptop. Installation was easy. When the unit is plugged into the USB slot Windows recognizes it and downloads the driver automatically. I also had to install the software from the web site. In a few minutes the third monitor was showing my desktop. I found that I could manage the multiple monitors either through the app in the system tray, or by using windows control panel.
Bottom line, for a small cost I have a very happy user, and in the process I found a company that stands behind their product with a well run and responsive tech support department.
A couple final things to mention....
- One reviewer said the USB connection was proprietary. That is incorrect. The connection to the device is USB 3.0 micro B plug, which is currently kinda rare but when USB 3.0 is fully implemented this plug will be the standard.
- Speaking of USB 3.0, nearly every computer sold in the last few years has a USB 2.0 slot. This device will work on USB 2.0, but will be slower.
- This device uses system resources for the display. It uses the computer's memory and CPU, which means that on a slower computer you might notice that the extra display slows the computer down even more than normal. I did not notice any performance issues rendering a large spreadsheet on a core i7 laptop with 8gb RAM.
- This device is NOT suitable for video playback or games. Video playback was choppy and I have no doubt that Call of Duty would would be unplayable. But spreadsheets, word docs, email, etc all will work fine.
Comfort at work is part of the equation, so high CPU demand kicking on a fan is undesirable. With my 3 monitor setup, its perfect. I suspect adding more adapters will require more CPU, though, and then the fan will be on more often. Having said that, if you are simply doing office tasks you will probably be ok up to 5-6 adapters and keep a reasonably low CPU demand. I wouldn't try more unless you have a really good computer with high end CPU, multiple USB 3.0 buses, etc., and don't mind the possibility of increased cooling fan noise.
I would buy this product again. Highly recommend.