- Save $4.00 on this item when you purchase 1 or more Plugable USB hub offered by Plugable Technologies. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Plugable USB 3.0 to VGA / DVI / HDMI Video Graphics Adapter for Multiple Monitors up to 2048x1152 / 1920x1080 (Supports Windows 10, 8.1, 7, XP)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Connect multiple additional monitors to your Windows laptop, desktop, or tablet (one adapter required per monitor)
- Plug-and-play USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 connectivity. Widest possible monitor support via DVI-I output and both VGA and HDMI adapters included in box. Supports resolutions up to 2048x1152
- Robust built-in USB 3.0 cable to maximize durability. Built-in cable is backward-compatible with USB 2.0
- Windows 10/8.1/7/XP drivers available via Windows Update, download, or disk. Mac OS X and Linux not supported. Suggested for use with web/productivity software. Gaming not supported
- We love our Plugable products and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 1-year limited parts and labor warranty and Seattle-based email support.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Multitask better by adding a dedicated monitor for each document or application.
- Compatible with Windows 10, 8.1/8, 7, XP. (Drivers can be automatically installed via Windows Update or downloaded direclty from Plugable.)
- Supports monitors/projectors and PC-compatible TVs up to 1920x1080.
- Compatible with DVI, VGA, and HDMI displays. (Passive VGA and HDMI adapters included!)
- Requires Intel / AMD / Nvidia main GPU and up-to-date WDDM-compliant drivers for best perfromance and compatibility.
- When connecting to a USB 3.0-enabled system, current USB drivers are suggested for best perfromance and compatibility.
- Backwards compatibile with USB 2.0 systems.
- USB graphics require 2GHz dual core or better CPU and 2GB RAM for best performance.
- Suggested for use with web/productivity software; not recommended for gaming.
- Mac OS X, Linux/Unix not supported
- Not recommended for gaming or HD video playback.
- DVI does not carry an audio signal, so the adapter does not support audio playback through attached display.
- Does not support HDCP, and will not allow for playback of encrypted Bluray disks or copy-protected content.
- Single-Link DVI connection; does not support dual-link DVI displays.
- Cannot be mixed with non-DisplayLink USB graphics adapters and drivers (e.g. MCT, j5, or SMSC).
What's in Box
- UGA-3000 USB 3.0 Display Adapter with a robust, built-in USB 3.0 cable
- Driver CD
- Quick Start Guide
- DVI to VGA Adapter
- DVI to HDMI Adapter
Seller Warranty DescriptionWe love our Plugable products and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 1-year limited parts and labor warranty and Seattle-based email support.
Top customer reviews
Comfort at work is part of the equation, so high CPU demand kicking on a fan is undesirable. With my 3 monitor setup, its perfect. I suspect adding more adapters will require more CPU, though, and then the fan will be on more often. Having said that, if you are simply doing office tasks you will probably be ok up to 5-6 adapters and keep a reasonably low CPU demand. I wouldn't try more unless you have a really good computer with high end CPU, multiple USB 3.0 buses, etc., and don't mind the possibility of increased cooling fan noise.
I would buy this product again. Highly recommend.
I have an HP Pavilion with a single HDMI port on it. I had been using the display and a second monitor. I thought it would be nice to get two identical displays. The Pluggable USB 3.0 to DVI (with adapters to VGA and HDMI) does exactly want I wanted. Now I have the laptop off to one side and I am using the setup like a dual display desktop.
If you look at the photos, you will notice two laptops. The upper one has the pluggable adapter attached. The lower still has a single monitor. If I can figure out the real estate, I might add another pluggable adapter to that one.
When we recently purchased dual mount monitors for our laptops, we learned the hard way that our laptops only come with one monitor adapter. When we contacted Dell support to ask what we could do so that we could use the 2 extra monitors off our laptops, after a 20 minute call and several techs input, we were told that there was no way short of buying a new laptop or desktop. We were planning to return them when I called my brother - who found these for us. They work perfectly! We are using them on three different computers w/ 3 different monitors. Our laptops drive the two external monitors with ease (one through the HDMI port and the other through the USB with this adapter). No screen lag or display degradation. Cannot recommend these highly enough and all three have performed without a hitch despite HEAVY daily use.
I bought the previous version of this, which came with a separate USB3 A to micro-B cable. When it worked, it was great - but as others have stated, that micro-B end was problematic, and it would only work if I bent the cable just right. THAT IS NOW FIXED.
Pluggable support was *awesome* - I emailed them, got a response almost *immediately* explaining that not only were they aware of the issue, but already had a new design on the way, and when it was arriving - how is that for listening to your customers? They then offered to either swap out my existing one, or I could return to Amazon, wait a couple of weeks, and purchase the new one - my jaw was on the floor - really? REAL CUSTOMER SERVICE??? HALLELUJAH! 5 stars for going out of their way, and 5 stars for the product.
The product itself is great - small, all the adapters you need for any type of screen (DVI, HDMI, and VGA adapters included), powered off the USB port. USB 3 for fast no-lag video, but will work with USB 2 as well - great for future-proofing..
So - a good product, backed with *great* customer service - if you need an extra monitor, THIS IS THE WAY TO GO.