|Item model number||UGA-2KHDMI|
|Item Weight||3.52 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.2 x 6.2 x 7.2 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||4.21 x 6.18 x 7.2 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Plugable USB 3.0 to HDMI Video Graphics Adapter with Audio for Multiple Monitors up to 2560x1440 (Supports Windows 10, 8.1, 7)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Connect multiple monitors with resolutions as high as 2560x1440 to Windows-based laptops or desktops (one adapter required per monitor). Highest performance USB graphics solution available. Combines both video and audio over a single USB cable and HDMI cable
- Supports HDMI displays up to 2560x1440@50Hz and 1920x1080@60Hz.1080P and lower modes will refresh at 60Hz.
- Connects to Windows PCs via USB 3.0. USB bus powered (no additional power adapter required). Adapter is backwards compatible with USB 2.0, however performance may be sub-optimal
- Supports Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7. Mac OS X, and Linux/Unix are not supported. Not recommended for 3D gaming. HDMI to DisplayPort and dual-link DVI converstion not supported
- We love our Plugable products, and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 1 year limited parts and labor warranty as well as Seattle-based email support
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Featuring the DisplayLink DL-3500 chipset, the Plugable UGA-2KHDMI graphics adapter lets you connect an additional HDMI display up to 2560x1440@50Hz (lower resolutions at 60Hz) to your Windows-based laptop, desktop, or tablet via USB 3.0 to enable multitasking with ease.
Performance & System Requirements
USB graphics adapters work by utilizing your computer's CPU and GPU, and then compressing and transmitting the output via USB.
Dual Core Intel or AMD CPU, 2GHz or better recommended, at least 2GB of RAM and current Intel, AMD or NVIDIA GPU
- Compatible with Windows 10, 8.1/8, 7. (Drivers can be automatically installed via Windows Update or downloaded directly from Plugable.)
- Supports monitors/projectors and PC-compatible TVs up to 2560x1440@50Hz refresh rate.
- Compatible with HDMI displays.
- Requires Intel / AMD / Nvidia main GPU and up-to-date WDDM-compliant drivers for best perfromance and compatibility.
- Current USB drivers are suggested for best perfromance and compatibility.
- Suggested for use with web/productivity software; not recommended for gaming.
- Mac OS X, Linux/Unix not supported.
- HDMI output only; cannot be converted to DisplayPort or dual-link DVI.
- Not recommended for gaming.
- Does not support HDCP, and will not allow for playback of encrypted Bluray disks or copy-protected content.
- Cannot be mixed with non-DisplayLink USB graphics adapters and drivers (e.g. MCT, j5, or SMSC).
What's in the Box
Included in the box is one USB 3.0 UGA-2KHDMI graphics adapter with robust, built-in USB 3.0 cable, a driver CD and a quick install guide.
Compare with similar items
Seller Warranty DescriptionWe love our Plugable products and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 1-year limited parts and labor warranty and Seattle-based email support.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This adapter works in reverse. It appears to receive its power from the source device (the computer). Because of that, the connection to the monitor isn't broken even if the monitor is powered off.
I've had this adapter installed running a 3rd screen on a cheap laptop for 2+ months and have not experienced ANY issues with this device. I HIGHLY recommend.
My computer is an ASUS UX-51VZ laptop with I7 processor released the end of 2012. 8 GB of ram. GeForce GT 650M graphics card.
I connected to the USB 3.0 port first. Spreadsheets work great. Movies have some artifacts but they are still watchable. The cursor stutters when dragged across the screen. The movies play fine on the monitor connected to the HDMI port. Watching 2 movies at the same time on different monitors (using VLC and Mediaplayer) didn't affect the video. I tried the USB 2.0 port. The artifacts were a little more. No problem with spreadsheets.
This was what I expected and hoped for.
I received an email before my device was delivered so I could download the drivers from the Plugable website. Ran the drivers, plugged in the adapter and it immediately set my system up for 3 extended screens with 2560x1980 resolution on the LG connected to the Plugable..
The adapter has a 12" cord that plugs into the USB slot. The adapter is 1 3/4" x 3 1/4" x 5/8".
Great buy for the price.