Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Plugable Rotating 4-Port USB 3.0 Mini Travel Hub (Windows, macOS & Linux Support, USB 2.0 Backwards Compatible)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $8.09. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$6.04 (30%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Expand USB connectivity by connecting up to 4 USB 3.0, 2.0, or 1.1 devices to any USB 2.0 or 3.0 capable computer. Silver aluminum finish with three front facing ports and one side port. Hub can rotate 180 degrees to best fit where the hub is plugged in
- Compatible with most Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP, macOS, and Linux / Unix systems. Microsoft Windows 7 and earlier should install latest manufacturer USB 3.0 host controller drivers and Windows Updates. Apple Mac OS X and Linux systems require latest operating system updates for best compatibility. Fully plug and play, devices can be hot-plugged, supports USB over-current protection
- Hub is not a standalone charger and will not charge phones or tablets. Apple notes: Some devices such as the Apple SuperDrive look for Apple-specific signaling and will not work when connected through any USB hub
- USB bus powered operation, no external power supply/AC adapter required.The hub's power is provided by the host computer's USB port and shared by all USB devices connected to the hub. (900mA total when attached to USB 3.0 systems, 500mA total on USB 2.0)
- We love our Plugable products and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 1-year limited parts and labor warranty and Seattle-based email support.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Plugable Rotating 4-Port USB 3.0 Bus-Powered Travel Hub
As a bus-powered hub, it's great for USB devices with low power draw like wired keyboards and mice, flash drives, and card readers. USB devices which have higher power draw such as bus-powered hard drives and CD/DVD drives are not recommended.
Perfect for systems like the Microsoft Surface Pro series and others with limited USB port availability.
Rotating USB Connector for Flexible Placement
Power, Specifications & What's in the Box
Seller Warranty DescriptionWe love our Plugable products and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 1-year limited parts and labor warranty and Seattle-based email support.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I will be using this daily. Thank you!