Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 27, 2013
This "scarf" is nothing more than a wide loop of jersey fabric cut free hand to the dimensions listed. It's as wide as it is long so it's very bulky around your neck and doesn't create that soft cowl neck look of most jersey infinity scarves. If you are looking for a warmer scarf and don't mind the unfinished hem (which honestly can't be seen when wearing) then you may like. It's soft, color as described. Just seems like these guys went to their local fabric store and made DIY scarves on the cheap. I would recommend Scarfland instead.
on September 25, 2017
I bought this to match a pair of leggings. I love the color and the material is so soft! The edges aren't finished / serged but since it's jersey I don't think unraveling will be too much of a problem.
on May 5, 2017
The berry color is beautiful but it's made of a material that curls and it makes it look cheap. For the cost of $12.99 I expected a better quality of material. I'll be returning it.
on November 11, 2014
I was looking for a very specific style/color to go with a red tunic I had, and am always a little nervous ordering online when in need so something so on target, knowing exactly what I wanted. This needed to dress up the top a little, but I also didn't want to be over the top fancy. It was perfect. I had read reviews and saw where some people indicated it was cheap feeling and not well sewn. Well, for what I was looking for, it could haven't been any closer to exactly what I wanted. Simply, classy, yet it provided a little something extra without the need for a statement necklace that was just too much for the event I was attending outside (I wore it with leggings, a tunic shirt and boots). I plan to order more in additional colors since there is such a range. There is a reason it is the reasonable price it is - it is not made of the finest of quality with some fancy name attached to it. It is simple, knit/jersey material and hangs really nicely. Love it!
on February 28, 2017
The infinity scarf is jersey knot material. The edges are unfinished. It's soft and warm. Colors are bright. Only problem was the unfinished edges otherwise beautiful.
on October 9, 2013
My neck always seems to be cold for some reason so I thought these neutral infinity scarfs would solve the problem. They are very comfortable and warm. The reason for 4 stars is that they are not finished on the edges so I am not sure how they will hold up to a lot of wear. I even wear them in the house sometimes and most definitely when I go out. The other thing to keep in mind is that they have to be hand washed and dried flat.
on January 4, 2017
Love this infinity scarf. Just what I ordered. Perfect color as shown, stretchy and comfortable to wear. Not scratchy or hot. I will order more to have them accessorize a plain shirt and finish off an outfit.
on February 7, 2013
The product arrived in a timely manner. The scarf is the perfect size and the fabric is soft, and everything I could hope for for the price. However, when I received it, there was a noticeable hole in it. I'm very much considering returning this.
on October 2, 2017
Not as pink as i thought, but very soft & useful.
on June 25, 2017
VERY sheer not as expected in material or color.