Plumeet Multifunctional Aluminum Wall Hanging Kitchen Rack with Shelves, Spice Rack, Bottle Racks,Various Hanger Hooks & Pot Organizers for Kitchen Organization
|Sale:||$26.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$10.00 (27%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Plumeet aluminum kitchen rack advantage: Made by aluminium alloy,sturdy ,durable, lightweight and anti-rust with 3 screws ensuring strong and sturdy holding.
- Convenient and reasonable organization, 10 hooks, four knife slots and the shelf space itself can store cups, tableware, spices, condiments, cans and jars.
- Tidy your kitchen with special stripe design,the hollowing cup can keep dry inside, very suitable for kitchen, bathroom, family, hotel or restaurant.
- Easy to mount on the wall without need a handyman, the kitchen rack can also withstand 40 pounds weights (just 1.9 pounds).
- Polished oxidized finish appearance, durable and beautiful,the simple and modern style fits seamlessly into almost any decorating style keep your kitchen organized and great.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Plumeet Multifunctional Wall Hanging Aluminum Kitchen Rack Kitchen Organization Tool
• With this kitchen hook, you can hang your favorite pots and utensils for easy access and save precious counter and cabinet space. and then ,this hook adds beauty and charm . It's constructed of solid cast aluminum, the unique design are so easy to install.
• This rack will hold max 40 pounds. It's also light weight (just 1.9 pounds.) so you won't need a handyman to install it. Keep your kitchen organized and convenient so you can spend less time fighting with your kitchen and more time loving it.
• 10 Hooks for hanging cook utensils, cutting board, pots, pans and dish towels. two cups can store knives, forks, spoons, chopsticks, and even toothbrushes.
• Four knife slots can store all kinds of the size of a knife, such as kitchen knife, fruit knife and etc.
• The shelf space itself can store cups, tableware, spices, condiments, cans and jars.
Good to Know about Plumeet Aluminum Kitchen Rack
• This kitchen rack can make many of your kitchen gadgets keep within reach.
• Aluminium alloy of well constracted with special elegant design makes your kitchen beautiful.
• light weight of (just 1.9 pounds)can withstand 40 pounds can meet your kitchen gadgets demand.
• 1 X Kitchen Rack
• 2 X Cups
• 10 X Hooks
• 1 X Towel Rack
• 3 X Swell Plastic Buttons
• 5 X Screws
• 1 X User Munual
Images from Customer
·First, you do have to do a little measuring to make sure it's even, but from there it's smooth sailing. There is a small flat piece that you mount on the wall first and then the rack basically slides onto it and snaps in place. That's it! Surprisingly, it holds really well and doesn't move or slide around at all.
·The hooks are easy to adjust, and you can put as many hooks as you want on the front or back row. The towel/rag holder can only go in one spot, I also love the little slots in the back to hold knives and other slim objects. How creative is that!?
Images from Customer
·This is a great wall hanging kitchen shelf
·It is very versatile
·It comes with everything you need to install it immediately
·It is quick and easy
·It is very lightweight but yet it's very sturdy and very durable
·Has a lot of cool features like a possible knife holder little cups a little shelf hanging utensils everything that you need to keep your kitchen organized and tidy.
·It has a really cute rippled design and that it is a matte silver design which will go with any kitchen
Top Customer Reviews
All it took was two strong suction cups to hold up the bar. The rack balanced pretty well on the bar, despite there being a gap that tilted the rack outwards a bit. I'd assume this gap would not be there if it was mounted using a drill. I don't trust the suction cups to hold up pans and I'm cautious about putting on spices (because of the tilt), but it's good enough to hold all my kitchen tools (not all are shown in the photo), and that's all I'm looking for.
I will be looking into additional ways to stabilize the rack in place, but so far I don't think it will crash down in the middle of the night.
I hang my kitchen utensils that would otherwise fit awkwardly in a drawer. . you know, the ones that make shutting kitchen drawers a nightmare! They are always easily found and accessible when I need them. The hangers move so you can put them how you want.
I love the cup utensil holders. Keeping forks/spoons/knives in the utensil holder (instead of a compartmentalized drawer) is A LOT less hassle. No more organizing utensils, or cleaning out gross dirty bins. The slots in the cups are nice because you can hand wash utensils, throw them in the cup, and not have to wait for them to dry to put them away. It's a great time saver.
The slots on top are perfect for larger knives/spatulas and whatnot. (See picture.)
There's extra room for salt/pepper shakers, or whatever else you want there.
I havent tried hanging heavier things, like pots and pans, but I suspect it is sturdy enough to handle a bit of weight.
First, you do have to do a little measuring to make sure it's even, but from there it's smooth sailing. There is a small flat piece that you mount on the wall first and then the rack basically slides onto it and snaps in place. That's it! Surprisingly, it holds really well and doesn't move or slide around at all.
The hooks are easy to adjust, and you can put as many hooks as you want on the front or back row. The towel/rag holder can only go in one spot, though, as can the little silver cup holders. I also love the little slots in the back to hold knives and other slim objects. How creative is that!?
We don't have much wall space in our kitchen, so we decided to put it right on our pantry/laundry room door, which is in the center of both sides of our kitchen. Now, we can easily reach it whether we're at the sink on one side or at the stove on the other side.
Now, we just need to get some little spice holders (the ones pictures are not included - I wish they were) because regular spice containers will be too tall and are sure to fall when we open/close the door. There's plenty of space for many little kitchen supplies and I love having the towel right there for me to easily grab or quickly wipe my hands if needed.
I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are 100% mine.