Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Pot Pan Rack, Plumeet Multifunctional Wall Hang Ki...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 43% off the $42.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Pot Pan Rack, Plumeet Multifunctional Wall Hang Kitchen Rack with Shelves, Spice Rack, Kitchen Storage Shelf, Various Hanger Hooks & Pot Organizers for Kitchen Organization
|Sale:||$23.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$7.00 (23%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Plumeet kitchen rack advantage: Made by aluminium alloy, sturdy, durable, lightweight,come with 3 screws ensuring strong and sturdy holding, withstand a weight of 30-40 lb.
- Convenient and reasonable organization, 10 hooks, four knife slots and the shelf space itself can store cups, tableware, spices, condiments, cans and jars.
- Tidy your kitchen with special stripe design,the hollowing cup can keep dry inside, very suitable for kitchen, bathroom, family, hotel or restaurant.
- Two way for install (screw or glue), easy to mount on the wall without need a handyman, the kitchen rack can also withstand 40 pounds weights (just 1.9 pounds).
- Polished oxidized finish appearance, durable and beautiful,the simple and modern style fits seamlessly into almost any decorating style keep your kitchen organized and great.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Pot Pan Rack, Plumeet Multifunctional Wall Hang Kitchen Rack with Shelves, Spice Rack, Kitchen Storage Shelf, Various Hanger Hooks & Pot Organizers for Kitchen Organization
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||EleMall||EPAuto Direct||VDOMUS||Urlife|
- The spice rack, hooks, and towel rack are removable to meet your different storage requirements.
- Solid hooks hang pans, soup ladles, spatulas, cutting board and much more kitchenware.
- Hollowing cup dry tableware quickly and prevent the growth of bacteria.
- Towel rack feature forward bending design to allow easier access to your towel.
- Extra-wide towel bar gives you space to spread the towel for quick drying.
- 4 knife slots hold all sizes of knives, edge cover protect your knives from scraping.
- Bottle racks store oil/vinegar or other condiment bottles/jars/cans for easy access.
Great Storage Solution
- Convenient and reasonable wall-mounted rack to store frequently used items for easy access like ingredients, utensils and cookware while not taking much coutertop space, an ideal space-saver for apartments, lofts, and condominiuns.
- Heavy duty yet lightweight main unit with 3 screws ensures maximum weight capacity of 30-40lbs. Stylish design and fine workmanship add beauty to the kitchen.
Two way for install
Easy to install
- Comes with an easy-to-follow instruction manual for hassle-free assembly. easy to mount on the wall without need a handyman.
- If you choose to install with glue, please make sure it is a tile wall.
1 * Kitchen Rack
2 * Cups
10 * Hooks
1 * Towel Rack
3 * Swell Plastic Buttons
5 * Screws
Product Dimensions: 24 x 4.8 x 4 inches
Item Weight: 1.9 pounds
Top customer reviews
All it took was two strong suction cups to hold up the bar. The rack balanced pretty well on the bar, despite there being a gap that tilted the rack outwards a bit. I'd assume this gap would not be there if it was mounted using a drill. I don't trust the suction cups to hold up pans and I'm cautious about putting on spices (because of the tilt), but it's good enough to hold all my kitchen tools (not all are shown in the photo), and that's all I'm looking for.
I will be looking into additional ways to stabilize the rack in place, but so far I don't think it will crash down in the middle of the night.
I hang my kitchen utensils that would otherwise fit awkwardly in a drawer. . you know, the ones that make shutting kitchen drawers a nightmare! They are always easily found and accessible when I need them. The hangers move so you can put them how you want.
I love the cup utensil holders. Keeping forks/spoons/knives in the utensil holder (instead of a compartmentalized drawer) is A LOT less hassle. No more organizing utensils, or cleaning out gross dirty bins. The slots in the cups are nice because you can hand wash utensils, throw them in the cup, and not have to wait for them to dry to put them away. It's a great time saver.
The slots on top are perfect for larger knives/spatulas and whatnot. (See picture.)
There's extra room for salt/pepper shakers, or whatever else you want there.
I havent tried hanging heavier things, like pots and pans, but I suspect it is sturdy enough to handle a bit of weight.
There are a few small issues with this shelf that stopped me from giving it the five stars I really wanted to give it. Firstly, the metal cups on the far left of the shelf are dented a bit on the bottom from shipping, though this does not show while the shelf is mounted. Also, the shelf itself could use a bit of rubber or silicone grip to line it so that jars do not slip. Other than these issues, I am honestly in love with this neat little organizer--it helps me keep everything neat, put away,and within easy reach.
I received this item at a discount in exchange for my honest review.
Most recent customer reviews
Now the down side. The sides are made of cheap, thin plastic.Read more