Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Women's Plus Size Top, The Perfect Tunic With 3/4 Sleeves
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Shop Now

on July 6, 2012
I love this shirt. It fits well, slims my arms, doesn't cling to my midsection but slims all the way down. It's so comfortable. I bought it in 3 colors and I love them all, but I wish I'd bought more (and I would, if they'd put some more out in my size)! Just be careful when purchasing--a medium is actually a large, a large is actually a 1X, etc. Check the sizing, they have that at the end of the description. Not that having this shirt in a larger size would hurt--just makes it more comfortable. I'd live in these all the time if I'd bought enough of them.
0Comment| 141 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 29, 2013
The violet tunic is not properly sized, the fabric is extremely cheap and as was mentioned by another customer this vendor charges HUGE restocking fees. I was hoping for a nice tunic that I could wear with leggings. I usually wear a 14W or 1X, the size I ordered. My children took one look at me in this top and rolled on the floor laughing. They asked is that supposed to be a sleep shirt? Why does it make you look so fat? My fashion forward daughter said "Mom, I don't want to hurt your feelings but that is the ugliest shirt I've ever seen you put on". The only thing more difficult than this was trying to return them and get my money back.
on May 1, 2013
I never even took the two banana shirts out of their bags (though I had ordered one, was charged for two), and then returned UNOPENED, at MY OWN $15 expense. JUST NOW GOT THE REFUND INFO AND THEY DEDUCTED AN ADDED $7.50 as a 'restocking fee'? When I never even opened the packages, so the shirts were UNTOUCHED?

So I just paid $22.50 to open the outer mailing package? RIP OFF, never will buy from Woman Within again! The other things I ordered in the same bundle didn't have restocking fees, but I had tried them on. But not the two banana shirts, which were untouched? I could tell they were too thin just from looking at the package.

I will NEVER BUY from Woman Within, again. Unbelievable chutzpah, as bad as Roaman's. Cheap hustling of the customer; make the product look better than it is, then nickel and dime you to death. Basta.

Original review follows below.
====================
This shirt is extremely thin, like a sleepshirt or undershirt; if you have a bra which is seamed across the breast, it will show through. Shirt is 100% cotton (made in Bangladesh), very comfortable, has a kind of pima-cotton finish, drapes well, wrinkles easily, falls below the hips.

The colors match the Only Necessities 7-day pants, which I love. Go by the same color name.

I'm thinking the shirts would go well under a blazer, with the matching pants, in warmer weather. Yet the thin material, bothers me much. Returned it (more on the return, follows below).

NOTE: There are a lot of bad reports about Woman Within cheating customers: just Google. That's a big reason why I didn't buy this directly from them. If in spite of my using Amazon for purchase I get cheated too, I'll downgrade this review to one star, and report the type of cheating I received. For I am returning the sage item EXACTLY as received, only tried it on for five minutes to assess quality and fit. I had ordered three of these shirts (1 sage, 2 banana, meant to only order one each, but three came, didn't even open the banana tops); and, the pull-on elastic pants (see my review of the same date for those). Cost me $15 to return them all by priority mail. Pricey experiment: I won't repeat that mistake.
33 comments| 123 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 4, 2013
It looks great on the model. Another reviewer actually said the neckline was too tight. But the item I received had a neckline MUCH lower than shown, in fact it dropped nearly halfway to my waist. Unwearable, and disappointing.
on September 19, 2012
WW is notorious for sending damaged items and then charging you restocking fees and you have to waste your time getting it taken care of properly!
on February 11, 2013
The material looked cheap. It fit poorly and is not flattering. Neckline is tightfitting and uncomfortable. Besides the fit, the color is also unflattering, a kind of faded black.
on July 18, 2012
I actually bought this shirt thinking I would wear something like a vest over it, but it's really nicer than it looks in the picture. For one thing, the sleeves fit me like long sleeves, which I like. I got this in gray. It fits really well and looks good. It is true to size. I might order more in other colors because this is a great shirt.
on January 16, 2013
A very lovely top! I picked grey because it is easy to match with pants. I do recommend this product and this company!
on December 12, 2013
I am very happy with the fitting, quality and look of this top. Its perfect under another top or by itself. I will order this again
on January 31, 2012
I was pleased with this shirt. I bought just one to see if I would like it. Now I'm gonna buy a few more.