Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 24 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 27 reviews
on September 2, 2015
This hat was advertised as being ORANGE...it's definitely not Orange. I cannot wear this to an Auburn Tigers Game! So disappointed.
on December 24, 2015
Its tight on a 24" dome but perfect for my much smaller mum.
on January 19, 2013
I purchased this hat for the fun factor other than anything else. It's extremely cute and made out of a soft material. It fits well for me, but it may be hard to fit on people with a larger than average head or if you have a lot of hair. The horns don't stick out as much as in the picture. You can fold them out a bit, but they'll eventually flop back down. I wouldn't really call this a ram, but more of a sheep ram. The tiny horns are really the only indication of this being a ram instead of a sheep.

The build quality is ok, but I bought this for $5 and this is definitely worth that price. I'm mainly worried about putting it in the washing machine should you have to wash it this way.

For the $15 mark I'd suggest getting a different animal unless you're really into the sheep ram. It does keep your head warm to an extent; don't expect this to keep you warm when downhill skiing or walking in sub freezing temperatures. For a mild winter day, it's just fine though.
on February 7, 2016
good
on December 28, 2011
I brought this poodle hat because I have a poodle. they have all dogs it the cutest hat.I loved it and get compliment of the hat. they think its so cute. I highly recommend this hat
on December 23, 2014
Junkier than expected but still cute. Runs small
on December 29, 2012
i bought this hat as a Christmas present for my 10yr niece and she wears it every chance she gets.
on May 18, 2012
This hat was adorable! We used it as a costume in a play and could not have been happier. After the play, we had to lock the hat up because everyone wanted to take it home.
on January 30, 2013
we get soo many compliments on this fun hat :)
i suggest anyone looking for a warm unique hat to try it
your child will love it
on February 11, 2013
buy this only for looks. It is not useful at all. perhaps good for going to a costume party...
made of cheap useless materials

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.