CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Plush Cat House with Cats - Five (5) Stuffed Animal Cats in Play Kitten House Carrying Case
|Price:||$24.12 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Unique toy for creative play
- Great for travel
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
- The photo here on the Amazon website is still incorrect (as of Oct. 2013). The photo shows short-haired cats and they have pointy faces (some other reviewers said they looked like rats).
- Because of the complaints the manufacturer changed the product. Their fur is now longer (around 1/2 inch) and their faces and bodies are fuller.
- They are slightly bigger than the puppies and the horses
- The carrier now has a back-door
- Apparently there are some retailers that may still have the older model, but most now carry the newer model.
Things to know about the carriers for all the animals:
- When the carrier arrives it is slightly squished - I just stuffed in some clothes and let it sit a day or two, and when I removed the clothes the carrier was fine.
- The velcro on the back door isn't great, I wish they used more to keep the back door shut properly. But my kids were fine with it.
To sum up:
- If you are giving it to a child that likes kittens, then they will love this. Likewise, horses to a horse lover, puppies to a dog lover. Between the puppies, horses, kittens and tree with the forest animals, if I had to choose, I guess I like the kittens the least. However, again, a child that likes kittens will really like this product!
As one reviewer noted, the product is different now: The kittens are furry and there is a back door to the "kennel" that opens and closes with Velcro.
The quality was basically what I would expect for a $20 toy. By this I mean the kittens and the kennel were made just fine. You can notice the seams in some of the cats if you look for them, but nothing major. I don't expect it to last until her adulthood, but certainly as long as she's young enough to want to play with it.
Overall, I am very satisfied with this product.
Got it for my 3 year-old grand daughter for when she sleeps over and forgets her animals at home. These kitties, and there are FIVE of them, are larger than I expected. They are as soft as baby duck down and each is a different, engaging color. Cute faces, pink ears. Not overly stuffed. The little house they live in has front windows for them to stick out of and a rear door. It's also soft, and I'd say, spongeable for spot cleaning. The tags don't say washable, so I'd guess they can't be put in the washing machine.
I wouldn't give them to an under 3 year-old since the eyes are tiny and glued in. They're glued well, but if a child mouthed them, I think they'd come loose. I'd buy this again for a casual birthday party gift or a treat for any little girl, or boy, for that matter. Unless you have real aversions to imports, this is a good one to bookmark for last-minute gifting.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These were a birthday gift for my two year old and she adores them. The kittens are super soft with a little big of pvc pellots inside to give them some weight. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Amazon Customer
My daughter loves these kitty's.
Takes them every where and puts them to bed at night in their home. (She is 2)
I got this for my granddaughter's second birthday along with a touch and feel kitty book. I was disappointed that the kitties weren't the floppy, beanbag type, but that didn't... Read morePublished 17 days ago by Aspergers Grandma
Although a bit pricey, my cat lover daughter adored this set and i admit the cats are quite soft and well made and the design of the house was very classy and not gaudy. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Josephine
My toddler nephew, 21 months, is obsessed with cats. He has to carry two "meows" as he calls them with him all the time. When I saw this I knew it was perfect for him. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Lisa Maria Smith
Before two months were up, the seams on the backs of the cats began to split and pour out little stuffing beads. That's not great for kids.Published 3 months ago by Elizabeth Kinsey