Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 144 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 172 reviews
on April 11, 2015
This is the robe I've been looking for. I had ordered a verrrry thick (and equally long) terry robe a few weeks earlier and just found the extreme weight of it to be offputting every time I reached for it. I thought - I do need the warmest robe (and full ankle length) I can find, but does it really have to be SO heavy? Then I went searching and found THIS robe - got it today and it envelopes my body wonderfully just like the terry robe, but it's LIGHT. Thick, plush and light. I am every bit as warm, but far more comfortable, and it has a really good quality fluffy texture -- doesn't look cheap or tacky as some micro fiber or synthetic robes I've seen which have more of the look of fake fur or a skimpy uneven pile or a "trailer trash" look; grungy, old and lived in from day one. No, this robe looks luxurious and evokes a spa, and somehow as thick as it is, it even manages not to make you look enormous, that part was a surprise.

The only thing I would wish if for another 2-3 inches in length. I am 5'9", 140 pounds, and ordered the large. I really couldn't go with X or XX Large just for more length - the bottom of the robe comes to 7 inches from the ground (or 3 inches from my ankles) - pretty much like the photo of the man - it doesn't come as far down as the one the woman is wearing (clearly she's shorter). I get that robe makers can't please everyone and I'm somewhat tall for a woman so they can't make robes long enough for me that would drag the floor for other women. But I wish it was longer anyway. I do feel the draft on the few inches of my exposed ankles. And no I don't want to bend my aching back in the morning to struggle with pulling on socks in the morning before I have my coffee. The whole point of a robe and slippers is you just stumble groggily and slip easily into them and done - an all-in-one solution. Oh well, otherwise this robe is as good as it gets - I combed the entire internet comparing them all.
on September 1, 2016
This robe is everything I hoped it would be! Just got it, and I love it!! It's soft and warm and cuddly, and yet it's not heavy feeling to me. I don't think this is a robe to wear when you get out of the shower. This is a snuggly, watch TV, sit-by-the-fire kind of robe.

I ordered the Large in the Almond color. I'm 5'6", with short legs, and about 130 lbs. with average measurements for that height/weight. I like plenty of wrap-around in a robe, so the size large is perfect for me, but some people would think it's too big. A medium actually would probably fit me "normally" without so much wrap-around.

When I have it cinched around my waist, the length is about 2 inches above my ankles. The sleeve length is great for me, but I guess some people would think they are a little long, since I got the Large. They go over the top part of my hand, and I have normal-length arms. They could be rolled up, too, if you wanted.

I really like the almond color. It's like a stuffed teddy bear.
Can't wait to wear it when it's cold when I'm visiting the mountains!
on October 24, 2014
When I got this robe as a birthday present my first thought was, "Well, this is ugly." My husband reassured me that it had terrific reviews and was super warm. He was right! (Don't tell him I said so) I am the one that is either constantly turning up the thermostat or dragging a personal heater around the house or am wrapped up in a blanket. Well, no more. This is a wonderful, comfortable, and WARM robe.
on May 27, 2016
This robe was great, except that I missed the instructions in tiny print on the tiny tag, and dried in a warm dryer several times. The fabric became kind of hard and plasticky. It was ruined. A good robe, but watch the instructions.
on November 15, 2015
First of all, I was able to get this robe for less money than on the Plush Necessities site. I would normally wear a medium but purchased a large to assure it would be snuggly and comfy. Well, this robe runs LARGE and when wrapped around me feels like a blanket. I am keeping it because it will serve my purpose for wrapping up and reading, watching TV or lounging. It is very very warm, the fabric is thick and plush. It is not the soft fluffy fleece or microfiber you will find in the malls. If you get warm very easily or live in warm climates, this will be too heavy. If you want to feel like you are snuggling in a cloud and staying toasty warm, then this is perfect. The light blue is a very light soft color and will definitely show stains easier than the darker colors.
on October 20, 2016
This bathrobe is exactly what I wanted in terms of fit and comfort. On cold nights in the Pacific Northwest, this robe is oh so warm and goes all the way to my ankles. The reason I gave it a 4 instead of a 5 is because of the dye job. The color does not look like the burgundy in the picture at all, but rather like some faded pastel version of it. But I bought it for warmth, not appearance, so I will keep it.
on November 12, 2014
I ordered this robe based on reviewers saying it was really warm. Looks like it will be - in which case I will forgive the two disappointments. First, there is the swimmingly large fit in the size small. I did not catch on to the unisex sizing until too late. Second, a problem occurred with the first wash. Because the robe arrived with a faint chemical smell I immediately washed it, separately, so the color would not run. My high efficiency front loading washing machine could not perform its spin cycle due to the weight of the water in the fabric and the unbalanced load. So the whole sopping wet mess had to be wrung out repeatedly over the next two days and finally air dried for a few hours in the dryer and overnight outside. Fortunately I live in a dry climate.
on October 18, 2015
This robe is soft, warm, a bit on the large size and altogether very cuddly. People looking for a truly full-length robe will find it here-none of this three or four inches above the ankle business. I have washed the robe and am pleased that it did not shrink or become pilled . The color (which though called charcoal, to my eye has an underlying hint of blue) did not fade. The armholes are generous, the sleeves long enough to turn up should I want to do some chores. The lapels are nice and wide and the inner tie actually is long enough to tie and of the same material as the robe, so no cold satin against the skin. I recommend this robe for anyone who wants comfort and ease when they put on a bathrobe. Amazing!
on December 24, 2011
I just LOVE this robe. It is warm, cozy, comfortable, and well made. As soon as I read the reviews where some folks said it was hot, I knew this was the robe for me, and it didn't disappoint. The inner tie keeps the robe closed and maintains warmth. I'm 5'4" and 125 pounds and the size S fits me perfectly. There are great colour choices as well. Ordered through Amazon, and even during the busy Christmas season, it arrived in just a few days. If you want to pamper yourself in comfort, this is the robe for you. It's worth the cost because there's nothing else quite like it.

Btw, it's smooth on the inside and a bit shaggy on the outside, trapping body warmth.

Because it can't be shipped to Canadian addresses, a friend brought it back for me for Christmas. Now that's a good friend!

Update: I loved the first one so much I purchased a second in a different colour. They wash like a dream when you avoid heat and fabric softener. I don't want anything to happen to this robe. It's so well made, I look forward to years of enjoyment.
on November 25, 2013
I was looking for a robe that fit the full length of my body from neck to ankles, and this fulfilled that. I'm 5'3", I ordered the small, and the length is perfect. In addition, it is warm and soft and lightweight as described.

However, nearly everything else didn't work for me:

1) I ordered the red color and it looked faded, not nearly as rich and lush as the red shown in the picture, it was more like rust. Not a big deal if color doesn't matter for you. It just bothered me that I paid 85 dollars for this and it looks ratty out of the box. I would advise getting a lighter color like the lavender.

2) Next, while the length was exactly what I was looking for, the width of this robe is extremely wide. I wear a women's size 4 pants and this robe has just too much fabric to fit comfortably. It is bulky on me. What's weird is that the arms were an exact fit, so if I went down a size to X-Small, I think the arms would be too short.

All this to say, it would have been worth the money for me if the fit was more precise. If that were the case, I'd just send it back with a color change. Needless to say, it's being returned for full refund. My search for a full length robe continues.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.