Plush Pals Bandages - Make It Rainbow
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- These are not velcro, they are made with a removable adhesive much like a sticker.
- Won't permanently stick to stuffed animals.
- Work best on clean surfaces. After stickiness starts to fade rinse them in warm water to lengthen time of use.
- Bandages are made to be easily removed from any pretend patient; fuzzy or plastic
- Each bandage pack includes 10 bandages made from 100% polyester
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
These removable & reusable bandages from Plush Pals Bandages are the perfect prop to encourage pretend play. Great for future doctors, nurses and veterinarians. With a little imagination and some Plush Pals Bandages your little ones will have great practice taking care of stuffed animals and other toys. Gently peel the bandages from the backing paper. Apply bandage to the desired area on injured plush pal. Simply press the bandage from the center outward to ensure best adhesion. To remove and reposition, slowly peel the bandage from the surface starting at the outermost edge. Peel. Stick. Heal. Repeat. Recommended surfaces include: Stuffed animals, plastic toys, dolls and other pretend friends of all materials. Bandages work best on clean surfaces.