Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Plustek Photo Scanner - ephoto Z300, Scan 4x6 Photo in 2sec, Auto Crop and Deskew with CCD Sensor. Support Mac and PC
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The easiest way to scan photos and documents. Supports 3x5, 4x6, 5x7, and 8x10 in sizes photo scanning but also letter and A4 size paper. Optical Resolution is up to 600 dpi ( PS: two setting: 300dpi/ 600dpi).
- Fast and easy, 2 seconds for one 4x6 photo and 5 seconds for one 8x10 size photo@300dpi. You can easily convert about 1000 photos to digitize files in one afternoon and share with your family or friends.
- More efficient than a flatbed scanner. Just insert the photos one by one and then scan. This makes ePhoto much more efficient than a flatbed scanner.
- Powerful Image Enhancement functions included. Quickly enhance and restore old faded images with a click of the mouse. Advanced editing functions are also available when needed. (restore function need download V2 version)
- ePhoto Z300 works with both Mac and PC : Supports Windows 7/8/10 , Mac OS X 10.8.x to 10.15.x . User can download the latest version on Plustek website.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Simple, Intuitive, No Buttons Operation
Say goodbye to the days with slow flatbed scanning! With Plustek ePhoto Z300, scanning photos and other memorabilia has never been easier.
Think about it – it usually takes 1 to 2 minutes to scan a single photo on a flatbed scanner, but now a 4x6 photo just needs 2 sec to be scanned and stored, which means you can scan 3,000 photos in just one afternoon.
ePhoto Z300 is a scanner specifically designed for scanning photos. Technically speaking, Z300 uses a special soft roller to protect old photos that have not been touched for too long. It also has installed a high-quality CCD sensor inside. The CCD sensor has the highest degree of reproduction for color images. Z300 also features an optical detection and does not require complex button operations. With Z300, scanning a 4x6 photo only takes up to 2 seconds. You only need to put the photos one by one into the paper clip, and the Z300 will automatically detect and scan.
Special soft roller
If your photos are not exactly in the perfect condition, the surface can be easily peeled off or stuck. In order to avoid photos jam, ePhoto adopts a single sheet feeding design and a button-free operation. Z300 uses a soft scanning roller with special materials to protect your invaluable photo collections without any scratches.
If you have thousands of photos taken with your family over decades and you're not comfortable sending them to a stranger to help you scan, Plustek ePhoto Z300 is you best choice. You can do everything at home and still have the best quality.
The quickest way to digitize your memories
Preserve your priceless photos
Scanning photos into digital files allows you to permanently preserve your photos without causing any physical damages to them.
ePhoto can also restore faded photos. You can choose between automatically recover or manually adjust with the software.
Support versatile size photographs, documents and cards. With Z300, you can easy archive your photography, your travel postcards or even manage your entire cards collection.
Scan area varies from 1"x1" to 8"x11.5" size and can hold up to 0.76mm thick paper or card. All you need to do is to put your photos into the sensor and ePhoto will do all of the work for you.
Simply put the photos or cards to feeder, no presorting required. The application software can automatically detect paper size, crop blank area and rotate. Digitizing pictures and documents has never been easier with Plustek ePhoto!
Scan - Save - Share. Simple as that!
ePhoto comes with customized software which can auto deskew and auto crop the photos so you don't need edit each photo yourself.
There are a lot of tools in the software for quick editing. You can adjust the sharpness, exposure or contrast of the photos. You can also use LOMO or Sence effects for your photos. The software is equipped with a comparison function to make it easy to compare the images before and after adjustment.
For saving, ePhoto can save scanned images under various file formats (Jpeg, PDF, TIFF, etc.) You can save the file on your computer, your cloud account or upload directly to FaceBook , Instagram, FLICKR, etc. Share your precious memories to your friends.
Share with family and friends
Sharing your memories with your beloved people
How many photos do you store in shoe boxes, cabinets or stuck somewhere in the folders? Use Z300 to re-scan your valuable memories, sort them in a customized way, and use the software to edit the images so that your memories are no longer just laying in a cabinet or a box. Now you can share your invaluable memories with the ones you love.
Creating your own painting collection
Do you still keep your precious graffiti from your childhood? The paper will fade as time goes by. However, with the Z300 and its high-quality CCD sensor, you can easily digitize these invaluable treasures, store them on your computers and share with your friends and family at anytime!
Photos… and more
Not only photos but you can also scan your bills, receipts, application forms, etc. Basically you can scan any document up to A4 size. The OCR technology can help you save your scanned files as searchable PDF file format. Plustek ePhoto is not only a powerful scanner, it is also a decoration to your work place.
A new way to share and preserve your card collection
A lot of people have huge card collections (baseball, basketball cards, etc.) and preserving their treasures is one of the most difficult tasks. Of course you don’t want to keep your collections secured in a box. They are made to be seen and admired by other collectors. Plustek ePhoto can easily digitize your collections and upload into an album so that you can share with your communities.
Compare with similar items
Epson Perfection V39 Color Photo & Document Scanner with Scan-To-Cloud & 4800 Optical Resolution,Black
Epson Perfection V600 Color Photo, Image, Film, Negative & Document Scanner
Epson Perfection V550 Color Photo, Image, Film, Negative & Document Scanner with 6400 DPI Optical Resolution
|Sold By||Billion Star Inc.||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||surplusthewaytogo|
|Connectivity Technology||USB||USB 2.0 (Type - B standard connector)||USB||USB|
|Item Dimensions||1.14 x 0.63 x 0.62 inches||14.40 x 9.90 x 1.50 inches||19.00 x 11.00 x 4.60 inches||19.10 x 11.20 x 4.60 inches|
|Operating System||Windows 7 / 8 / 10, Mac OS X 10.8.x/ 10.9.x/ 10.10.x/ 10.11.x/ 10.12.x/ 10.13.x/10.14||Windows/Mac||Windows/Mac||Windows|
The Plustek ePhoto Z300
- Fast, high-resolution photo scanner that allows you to digitize your old photos and share them on social media with the touch of a button.
- Cutting-edge scanning technology, coupled with an intuitive user interface
- Professional scan results that can be easily touched-up with the included software
- Easy, one-touch saving and sharing to social media
- Convenient scanning of other materials, from flat plastic cards to receipts and documents
- Sleek, modern design that makes it as much an appliance as a d-cor piece
- Perfect gift for photographers, for baby boomers, and those who want to scan receipts and use the latest organization tools.
- No more lugging around a clunky scanner. Unlike traditional flatbed scanners, you can simply feed your photos for a quick scan without hitting buttons.
- The compact design means you can keep it on your desk at all times.
- Single sheet photo and document scanner, specially designed to digitize photos very gently, avoiding surface damages.
- Amazing clarity and detail for further color restoration and image enhancement.
- Detects and scans photos or document instantly.
- Automatically recognizes the size of each photo or document, and corrects possible skew. The Plustek ePhoto Z300 comes with newly designed ePhoto software.
- The software’s user interface is intuitive. Scanned photo images can be quickly edited with variety of adjusting tools, and also uploaded and shared to online albums or social networks - Facebook, Picasa, flickr and Twitter