|Brand Name||Stand Up Desk Store|
|Product Dimensions||48 x 29 x 44.5 inches|
|Color||White Frame / Birch Top|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SUDPN|
Pneumatic Adjustable Height Standing Desk (48", White Frame / Birch Top)
|Price:||$379.00 + $38.89 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SIT to STAND: Improve your daily work experience with a 48" Pneumatic Adjustable Height Standing Desk. Its smoothly operated pneumatic lifting mechanism allows you to adjust from sit to stand throughout your day. Improve your health, efficiency, and overall productivity today. Dimensions: 48" W x 29.5" D x 27.5"-44.5" H.
- STURDY: Two heavy-duty steel legs with a painted black powder coat reliably support the desk’s beautiful birch desktop, allowing you to easily lift up to 35 lbs worth of devices or accessories.
- SIMPLE: This high-quality desk arrives in one box and is easily assembled. All tools for assembly are included.
- SMOOTH: The desk’s lever-activated pneumatic height adjustment mechanism is quietly powerful, allowing you to seamlessly adjust your desk’s height.
- SITTING DISEASE DETERANT: Medical and academic literature continues to uncover the many health risks related to a sedentary lifestyle. An active desk can help to keep you moving throughout the day and improve posture.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Seamlessly transition between sitting and standing!
Easy to adjust
Our 48" Pneumatic Adjustable Height Standing Desk lets you seamlessly transition between sitting and standing throughout the day.
Thanks to a simple, lever-activated pneumatic air cylinder, you can quickly alter your desk’s height anywhere between 27.5" and 44.5”, while easily lifting the contents on your desk.
The 48” version offers the perfect solution when you require ample work surface, but your office area or cubicle is limited in terms of available width.
The sturdy desktop - with a 35 pound capacity - offers plenty of space for your computer and monitor, paperwork, and more.
Most importantly, this premium quality height adjustable desk delivers the wide array of standing desk benefits that you expect, like increased focus and calorie burn, helping to counteract the health effects of a sedentary work day.
Sit to stand desk design lets you smoothly transition between a variety of ergonomic desk positions with a fast and effortless pneumatic height adjustment.
Compare with similar items
ApexDesk VT60NWC-S Vortex Series 60" Wide 2-Button Electric Height Adjustable Sit to Stand Desk, New Cherry
48" Crank Adjustable Height Standing Desk (Charcoal Frame / Natural Walnut Top)
60" Crank Adjustable Height Standing Desk (Black Frame / Teak Top)
Flash Furniture Sit-Down, Stand-Up Light Gray Computer Desk with 37.375''W Top (Adjustable Range 29'' - 40.75'')
Standing Desk-55" Crank Steel Adjustable Sit to Stand Up Desk in White by DEVAISE
|Shipping||$38.89||FREE Shipping||$52.49||$49.69||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Stand Up Desk Store||ApexDesk||Stand Up Desk Store||Stand Up Desk Store||Amazon.com||On the Road-PC|
|Color||White Frame / Birch Top||New Cherry||Charcoal Frame / Natural Walnut Top||Black Frame / Teak Top||—||Side Crank- White|
|Item Dimensions||29 x 48 x 44.5 in||30 x 60 x 46.5 in||47.25 x 29.5 x 45.25 in||59 x 29.5 x 45.25 in||37.5 x 20.5 x 40.75 in||23.62 x 55.12 x 44.88 in|
|Item Weight||—||89 lbs||98 lbs||112 lbs||34 lbs||59.52 lbs|
|Material Type||Steel||Wood||Steel Frame & Laminate Shelf||Steel Frame & Laminate Shelf||Metal||wood,steel|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One other thing that is kind of annoying is when the desk is all the way down, my knees hit the middle bar (it houses the pneumatics) under the desk.
Now 4 stars! After speaking with Kim at The Stand Up Desk Store I found out that I just needed a heavier duty desk. My load: 15" MacbookPro on laptop stand, Ergotron monitor mount w/ 24" LCD, external HD, desk lamp, misc papers. This was all a bit much for the Pneumatic Adjustable Height Standing Desk to handle which caused it to not work properly. If you have anything close to this you will need the electric version.
I am now using the 60" (mine measures 59") electric version and I love it! I don't have any of the issues I had before with the pneumatic version.