Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 30, 2017
I love this bag! The main reason I wanted this particular bag was for the zippered bottom portion for shoes/dirty clothes/liquid bathroom items. It works great, big enough for my sneakers, or a bag of shampoos. The main compartment is a little small, I can't fit multiple pairs of jeans plus sweaters in there, but for 1-2 ish days it's perfect. It's adorable too! It's a little spendy but it was exactly what I wanted and I use it all the time. I can even hold it by the straps and it doesn't hit the floor, my purse can't even do that. (For reference I'm 5'4" on a good day so most bags with handles are too long)
on March 18, 2017
Used this for two trips, and was able to cram three days worth if stuff into it, including a straightener, hairdryer, and extra pair of shoes.

My only complaint is that it got heavy and the "pocket" that allows you to tether the bag to your roller bag handle wasn't wide enough to actually work, so I had to carry it while wheeling my roller bag.
on December 9, 2015
I absolutely love this bag! I am extremely selective about my bags, and this was perfect! I use this bag as my daily purse because I work two jobs and I can perfectly fit my change of clothes in the bottom compartment (not my work shoes/tennis shoes however) with some deodorant to freshen up between them. I also keep a small pharmacy of medicine and band aids in my bag, along with a planner, an oversized wallet, and phone charger on a daily basis, and there is still about a third of the bag that is empty. This is extremely good quality bag and I would buy another in a heartbeat! *As a side note: I had ordered the bag in the tan/brown colors and when I received the bag, it was actually the green/turquoise bicycle print instead. It was a happy surprise and I enjoy this bag with the bicycle print much more than I think I would've with the brown/tan.
VINE VOICEon April 7, 2017
Purchased for daughter-in-law. She is a nurse in pediatric ICU and uses this to carry all her "stuff" to work and home. She normally just uses a small shoulder bag but for trips and work this is her go to bag. Well made.
on May 24, 2015
I love this bag. I needed a cute, mid-size bag for weekend getaways with my college BFFs and this bag is perfect. A great alternative to the standard duffel or carry-on spinners.
The outside material is coated so it feels durable and waterproof.
The inside is hot pink and has a few little side pockets, perfect for stuffing with socks, chargers, and other small extraneous items.
I bought this bag specifically for the bottom shoe compartment because I hate mixing my running sneakers with the rest of my clothes. However, once you put shoes in this compartment, the bag doesn't stay upright anymore and flops over. But that's because my running shoes are big. If I put sandals or other flat shoes in it, this probably wouldn't be a problem.
I would recommend this bag for short trips (2-4 days).
on August 20, 2017
The size of this bag is perfect for a long weekend. It easily holds a few pairs of shoes in the bottom, and has plenty of space in the top section for clothes and toiletries.

However, after only four uses, I can no longer use it as luggage. The zipper no longer zips. I have attempted to realign the zipper, but it looks like I need a new one.

I find this very disappointing. I doubt that I will be purchasing a Po Campo bag in the future.
on April 7, 2016
I use this bag for 1-2 day trips all the time and I love it. It fits underneath the seat in front of me on an airplane, which is great. It also has several compartments to keep things separate should I need that. It was definitely a great purchase.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on July 22, 2017
I was very excited to receive this product as I love the nautical look and have been in search of a cute little weekender bag. When I got it, I was highly disappointed. I felt that for the amount of money it would/should look of better quality. I returned it and found another product for a third of the price with a cute little zip under pouch and was much happier. To me this product was not worth the price.
on June 22, 2016
I was looking for a bag that would be good for my short weekends away or short business trips. This is perfect. I love the separate shoe area and all the little side pockets. For longer trips, this bag connects to my suitcase with ease. I am buying another for my husband.
2 helpful votes
on July 9, 2017
small and to pricey...returned.