- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01FMMGY4Q
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (19 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #20,526 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Pocket Blanket by Treadway - Over 6ft x 4ft - Camping/Beach/Picnic blanket - Ultra-lightweight, water-resistant, 6 pockets, 4 stake loops, fold any way to repack, carabiner included
|Sale:||$18.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$11.02 (37%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This is probably the SMALLEST yet BIGGEST pocket blanket there is! When packed away, it’s a miniscule 4.25” x 3”. However, when you open it up, it’s a massive 6’2” x 4’1”. Definitely big enough to lie on without your feet dangling off the edge, unlike some others out there. Easily fits a few people sat on it for a picnic or 2 lay down for sunbathing or a siesta.
- 6 INTEGRATED POCKETS: Have you seen those blankets that have washers sewn into the corners to weight it down? What a waste of time! They add to the weight that you’re carrying, but don’t perform well even in the lightest of breezes. Instead, our blanket has 6 pockets! The corner ones can be used to fill with sand/rocks/personal items to hold it down in breezy conditions. Or you could use the 4 stake loops to hold it down with tent pegs if you’re camping or using it as a groundsheet.
- REPACK ANY WAY YOU PLEASE! No complicated folding guides here! They’re so difficult to follow if it’s windy and a real chore if you’re in a hurry. You can pack this away any way you please and it will always fit back into the stretchy pouch that it comes in. This is because the pouch isn’t attached to the blanket. But don’t fear, it won’t get lost, you can use the carabiner to hook the pouch onto a corner loop/stake loop!
- POUCH CANNOT SLIDE OFF: The pouch completely envelopes the blanket, there’s no way that it can slide off whilst in your purse/backpack, causing the blanket to unravel. It will always be held nice and compact in its little carry bag! It really is small enough to fit in your pocket! But you can also hook this on to your belt loop or backpack with the carabiner. It won’t swing around on the end of a long string like those seen on the drawstring pouches that some other blankets come in.
- It’s also made of the lightest yet most durable fabric that’s also water-repellent. It’s puncture resistant too, allowing sufficient protection against dirt, sand, insects, twigs and small rocks. Here’s some other cool ideas for your pocket blanket: beach, park, camping, stadium blanket, hiking, festival, yoga, fishing, sunshade, vacation, sports, pool, rain cover, car seat cover, picnic table cover. Moms – keep one handy in your diaper bag too!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Package Height||1.8 x 3.8 x 5 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.25 pounds|
This blanket/tarp/groundsheet is so versatile, you can use it for any number of things:
Picnic | Park | Beach | Hiking | Camping | Fishing | Festivals | Parade-watching | Poolside | Emergency rain shelter | Picnic table cover | Car seat cover | Yoga | Vacation | Sports | Sunshade
It’s so tiny, portable and lightweight, yet big enough for 2-4 people once opened up.
The pouch encompasses the blanket entirely, so it won’t slip off in your purse/backpack causing the blanket to unravel.
The pouch is not attached to the blanket, so you don’t have to fold the blanket in a specific way to get it back in (difficult to do if breezy or you’re in a hurry). You can repack it any way you please and it will always fit inside the stretchy pouch.
It has a carabiner included so you don’t have to carry it in your pocket, you can clip it to your belt loop or backpack, saving valuable space inside your bag whilst you’re out hiking.
The material is designed for lightweight use and is not a heavy-duty tarp, but it is made from a quality rip-stop material that is puncture-resistant and water-resistant on the back.
Ensure that your blanket doesn’t blow away by placing rocks/sand in the pockets. Alternatively, there is a stake loop on each corner which will hold it in place if you’ve any tent pegs handy.
Note: Blanket is water-repellent but not water-proof. Water will run off of it like it would an umbrella. Please check out our videos on the Treadway International website.
We think we have the best pocket blanket on the market… at the best price!
Stored and shipped by Amazon. Eligible for Prime.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
1) Top quality material:
Feels like the liner of a sleeping bag. like parachute fabric, strong but smooth as silk. Our cats go right to these blankets if they're on the floor. One clawed in and there were a couple of tiny puncture holes. After stretching the fabric this way and that, it went right back.
2) Water repellant so good rain cover.
Ran water over for several moments - all of it ran off, a bit remaining on the stitching.
3) Blanket factor.
My wife used hers on an airline, chilled from the neighbor's vent. More insulating than warming, she said she stayed comfy and warm from her own body heat, protected from any moving air outside.
4) Ground cover.
Larger than most of the 'blankets' on Amazon. Not water 'proof' but a great barrier.
5) Easy Fold & Pack
Although there are no fold marks it folds easily and intuitively, right down to the last fold. No air bubbles. Goes right back into the bag. There's a video here and the reviewer stuffs it back in its bag - it looks puffy (thanks for the vid!) but its so easy to get it right back to the original shape and size. Even in the tight space of an airline seat. Oh yeah, just keep folding it in half, folding it in half, you're done in seconds.
6) Super light
7) Pockets for options
End to end pockets, stitched at intervals. make for ant barrier, key holder, protective covering, corner weight options
8) Tie downs
Use the pockets to weigh down the ground cover or use the added corner tie downs. With this feature, a camper can add overhead protection or put up a privacy barrier, a boater gets an easy splash barrier, or anyone can use for temporary gear protection.
We sprayed the pouch with Scotch Guard because the pouch isn't water protective.
These travel everywhere with us - blanket, ground cover, and now they replace our disposable rain ponchos.