i8S Pocket Mini Super PC Computer Tv Box Mini PC Wintel Windows10 Android4.4 2GB/32GB HDMI Intel 3735F US Plug - Silver
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- POWERFUL DUAL OS- i8S is the first and only micro PC on the market that currently supports both Windows 10 and Android! This Minicomputer can run office software and design software, easily on the go!It makes meetings quick and easy with its small size and powerful features. When connected with a TV or monitor, the i8S mini pc desktop can display your talents during meetings or presentations.The idea of a paper-free meeting is finally coming true!
- POWERFUL BUILT-IN 3000MAH BATTERY- With a built-in 3000mAh battery, the i8S can work without external power.Meanwhile,it can also work as emergency charger for phones or other mobile devices. It is also equipped with the new 5V 3A special power supply port!
- THE THINNEST MINI PC EVER!- PRODUCT SIZE:5.94*3.23*0.43 inch.PRODUCT Weight: 8.11 oz.At only 1cm thick, the i8S mini pc android really is the thinnest PC ever.Ultra-slim metal body,portable and lightweight.The whole design idea follows a simple and streamline elliptical shape. It feels comfortable in the hand and easy to carry.
- Mini HDMI,STABLE AND DURABLE!-Details reveal quality.Generally,Micro HDMI connector is small and easy to damage when port and wire are pulled and plugged several times.Compared with Micro HDMI,our Mini HDMI is more stable and durable.HOME ENTERTAINMENT, MORE FUN-Connect to a television with HDMI,surf the internet with Wi-Fi. With dual systems available, the i8S can be used for playing games, watching blockbusters, doing KTV at home, and more!
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY!-You never have to worry about after-sales issues.If you have any further questions ,Please feel free to contact us.Package Includes: 1 x Super PC,1 x HDMI Cable (100 cm) ,1 x Power adapter,1 x English user manual.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Also known as: mini pc android ,mini pc desktop,mini pc Quantity: 1Set
Material: Aluminum alloy
Form Color: Silver
Operating System: Android 4.4 , Windows 10
Chipset: Intel Bay Trail CR Z3735F
CPU: Intel Bay Trail CR Z3735F
Processor Frequency :1.33GHz, up to 1.83GHz
GPU :Intel HD Graphic(Gen7)
Menu Language :English , Greek , Danish , Norwegian , Dutch etc
RAM/Memory Type: DDR3 SDRAM
Built-in Memory / RAM :2GB
Max Extended Capacity :64GB
Supports Card Type: MicroSD (TF)
External HDD: 1TB
Bluetooth Version: V4.0
3G Function: No
Wireless Keyboard/Mouse: 2.4GHz
HDMI: HDMI 1.4
Audio Output: HDMI, 3.5mm Audio Jack
Video Output: HDMI
USB: USB 2.0
Other Interface: 1 x DC(5V3A1), 2 x USB,1 x Micro USB, 1 x mini HDMI, 1 x TF card, 1 x 3.5mm Audio Jack
Power Adapter: US Plug
Power Supply: INPUT: 100-240V 0.5A; OUTPUT: 5V 3A
Compatible Application: Facebook , Youtube , Skype , Netflix , XBMC , Hulu
Firmware Upgrade: www.guleek.com
Certification :CE, ROHS
1. Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 & Android 4.4 Dual System
2.Double frequency Wi-Fi, 2.4GHz+5GHz
3. Built-in 3000mAh Li-polymer battery
Dimensions & Weight
Package Dimensions: 6.89 x 4.17 x 2.68 inch
Package Weight: 19.01 oz
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Windows 10 OS came with the product key on the front of the user manual and it works flawlessly. As a beginner PC, we're not doing anything too intensive with it, but I saw no slowdowns with several browser tabs running and we even got it to run Minecraft for Windows 10, which was a pleasant surprise.
A Windows shortcut will reboot the system into Android OS 4.4, which is not as nice an experience. If you're familiar with Android, it's a UI that feels very dated since it's missing some of the polish that was brought to the system with 5.0. Still, it will play most Android games without issue and can be used as a media streaming centre if that's what you're looking for.
Internal memory is small, so a microSD card is almost a guaranteed purchase you'll have to make, depending on your needs. We also went with a wireless keyboard and mouse, which gives a really nice experience since the monitor and device power cables can be hidden behind the desk easily. The product's advertising seems to be suggesting that this is a mobile device, but I don't know that this is really it's strength. Yes, it has an internal battery, so if the power goes out, or if you want to move it around, you don't need to power down. It's also very small, so yes it's pocketable but it's not something I really see people wanting to take around with them, since you'll need peripheries wherever you're going anyway. A stick OS would probably work better as a mobile solution if that's what you want.