- Paperback: 432 pages
- Publisher: LWW; 8 edition (October 21, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496338480
- ISBN-13: 978-1496338488
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 4.2 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 21 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,564 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Bates' Pocket Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking 8th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Publisher
Bates' Pocket Guide To Physical Examination And History Taking
In The New Edition:
- Text boxes make finding summaries of clinical conditions even easier!
- Updated & New photographs and illustrations for easy identification and references. New section on Dermatology!
- Expanded coverage on skin, hair, and nails.
- Covers the assessment needs of Special Populations.
- New references to DSM-5.
The Perfect Pair: 'Big' Bates' + Bates' Pocket
The Pocket Guide serves your immediate needs in the moment while the 'Big' Bates' provides more comprehensive material for deeper understanding when you have time!
A Trusted, Concise, And Portable Resource.
This trusted resource provides authoritative guidance on how to perform the patient interview, physical examination, and core assessments all in a concise pocket-size format!
Easy To Use. Easy To Follow.
The two column format features techniques on the left and abnormalities on the right making it a quick and easy reference to use!
Browse award-winning titles. See more