Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by morrisey STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Pocket Posh Christmas Logic 2: 100 Puzzles
Format: Paperback|Change

on February 26, 2017
I'm loving this little book. The book is small. It really will fit in your pocket. So the logic grids are also small -- 2 by 2 or 3 by 3 blocks. But, thoiugh they may be small, it doesn't mean they're super-easy. Some are very easy, but they range up to quite challenging, despite their size. The puzzles cover a broad range and the clues are contrived in a variety of ways, so that each puzzle requires a different pattern of thinking to solve it.

These are definitely not the kind of puzzles that will keep you pondering all afternoon; but they're perfect for a quick diversion, or, for instance -- sitting in the doctor's waiting room, or working on a bus ride, or when the tv show you're watching starts to bore you.

The book, itself, is well-bond, yet designed to spread open easily, to make working the puzzles easy.

I definitely intend to buy more in this series.
on September 25, 2017
Didn't like this book. Very small & way too easy crosswords. Very disappointing as I usually love this series of puzzles.
on January 26, 2017
Definitely worth the order if you don't mind the glitter. I bought these as gifts for three sons, and was disappointed that the blue stripes are GLITTERED. The picture doesn't show this, nor does the description state this. It's an understatement that I hate glitter; it gets everywhere. Thankfully, they're not picky kids and loved the books. Great mental stimulation for teens/young adults (and gets them away from phone and computer screens!).
on March 21, 2017
Love this Crosswords book
on February 10, 2016
I love grid logic puzzles and this is definitely what I was hoping for.
2 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on July 26, 2016
I just love these puzzle books. Small size to fit in my purse, an elastic band to keep it closed (and smoosh my pencil and eraser in between the pages without getting lost).
on June 12, 2017
Love the word search book! Perfect size for traveling in the car, on a plane, etc.
on September 16, 2017
This product is my favorite crossword product and have bought many of the various editions. I like the compact size and the high-quality paper.
on July 13, 2016
I have always loved logic puzzles. These are great. The puzzles are well written and clear, apps just don't even compare to pocket posh. The book is a great size to carry and the covers are fun. I plan on buying another once I've solved a few more. I'm about half way through. Very happy with my purchase.
on March 2, 2014
I purchased this as a gift for my mother who absolutely loves working the daily Jumble puzzle in a local newspaper. She really liked this version because they added the extra "BrainBusters" part to the usual puzzles. It's a small size book, hence the "pocket" in the name, but it fits perfectly into a purse to take along with you wherever you go. She uses it while she is waiting for appointments and such. Makes a great gift for someone who likes puzzles!