- Product Dimensions: 2.8 x 2.8 x 0.1 inches ; 0.3 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces
- ASIN: B01KMUCUH8
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #467,392 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Pocket Sized UTM Slot Tool
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- For 1:24,000, 1:25,000, and 1:50,000 Scale Topographic Maps
- For poltting UTM, USNG, or MGRS coordinates
- Pocket Sized
- Sturdy plastic card with protective coating
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||0.1 x 2.75 x 2.75 inches|
|Item Weight||0.02 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.02 pounds|
A pocket sized tools with slot scales for 1:24,000, 1:25,000, and 1:50,000 scale maps. The 1:24k and 1:25k scales allow you to divide a 1km map grid with 10m precision. The 1:50k scale allows you to divide a 1km map grid with 20m precision. The tool also has a compass rose along its outside edge. This makes plotting or measuring a bearing a snap. The small size of this tool will allow you to keep it handy in your pocket. A band of white ink around the edge of the tool makes reading the compass rose easier and also keeps the tool from “disappearing” when you place it on the map. There is also a lanyard hole in the upper left corner. Internal cutouts are shown with a red outline. Printed on 30 mil plastic stock the tools are about the thickness of a credit card. The ink is coated to protect it from abrasion. Size 2.75” x 2.75”(7cm X 7cm). Internal cutouts are shown with a red outline in the product images. The map image in the background of some product images is present so that any white ink is visible. Neither the red outlines nor the map image are printed on the tool.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?