Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "PocketWizard 801-130 Plus III Transceiver Set of 2" and save 37% off the $399.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4-Year Cameras & Camcorders Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- No deductibles or hidden fees
- Free ground shipping on all repairs
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
PocketWizard 801-130 Plus III Transceiver Set of 2
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Kit Includes 2 Transceivers
- Selective Quad-Zone Triggering
- Auto-Sensing Transceiver
- Two-Stage Remote Camera Triggering. Auto-Relay Mode, Long Range Capability.
- Each transceiver requires two AA batteries (not included).
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Selective Quad-Zone Triggering Auto-Sensing Transceiver Two-Stage Remote Camera Triggering Auto-Relay Mode Long Range Capability
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They don't work on my Bowens lights. So upset with that.
They are far more dependable and far reaching than the older ones. I don't need most of the features they offer but it's nice to change channel when you have more than one set going in the studio at the same time. My only complaint is the form factor - while standing vertically on the camera probably helps the range it tends to get in the way on a tight still life shoot and makes vertical compositions awkward. That's a small quibble for an otherwise standard setting device.
Just for fun here's a video of my shooting the advertising photos for Pocket Wizard.