Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.84 shipping
PocketWizard AC9 AlienBees Adapter Power Control for Nikon
|Price:||$54.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This Item Includes: PocketWizard AC9 Adapter - RJ-14 Connector Cord - Sync Adapter Plugs - Lanyard and Velcro - Quick Guide - PocketWizard Warranty
- ControlTL: PocketWizard's new firmware platform taps into the full potential of your camera and flash system enabling an entirely new level of remote flash capability through the proven radio communications. ControlTL firmware is configurable and upgradeable for future-proof continuous improvement
- Manual Power Control: When the AC9 is used with a FlexTT5 Transceiver and paired with either an on-camera MiniTT1 or FlexTT5, you can adjust the power settings of your AlienBees/White Lightning flashes directly from the camera's position
- ZoneControl: Use either the AC3 ZoneController or a MultiMAX radio to control up to three zones of light with as many lights in each zone as you want. Use the A-B-C zone switch on the AC9-paired FlexTT5 to assign the zone
- PowerTracking: In Auto Mode, change ISO, aperture, or FEC and the lights automatically adjust their compensating power setting with PocketWizard PowerTracking
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Display Weight||0.09 Kilograms|
|Package Height||1.81 x 4.33 x 4.33 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.09 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
the Beta firmware 2.123 (to date) found at "Advanced Mode" of the Pocket Wizard Utility.
I got this information from PW tech support when I had trouble triggering my AB1600 with
a D90 + TT1 + TT5 + AC9 (2.100 updated) set-up. They said that this detail was not noted
on the Quick Guide/Manual.
Once I had the 2.123 update everything ran the way PW claims this baby should.
It's almost like having a big brother for my SB-900 where I have control of my Alien Bee
right on my camera. You can't believe how much time you can save and how convenient this
A definite must have for Nikon + Alien Bee owners
I wanted to get some studio strobes and have been working with the Alien Bees at the photo club...
Bees are a solid, good enry level strobe, that won't bust your budget, but, they do not have all the "digital" capabilities that some of the more expensive higher end systems....e.g. Norman's, Einsteins, Photonic, etc...the one thing I didn't like was the running back and forth to adjust the manual Bee's light power..in most system you still ahve to pay for the sync modules...with my system now..it was just another $60 or so to have it digital..
However, with the TT5 and a AC9 controller, I essential have a fully digital system, controlled by the top of the camera through the TT1 with a AC3 controller...
Is the PW system expensive ? Yes, does it work Darn Right !!!
The TT5 allows me now to combine my Bees with SB900, 910, 600's in the studio and outdoor environment....i have 4 TT5's and I now have a fully indepdent system, and while the Nikon CLS system is great when you have line of sight...the PW system works via radio control.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Useful when it works I use the mini and flex system but they don't always fire. after a year now I use it sparingly on camera bounce flash is still more reliable. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Gabriel Sisouvanh
This was so easy to use and it worked like a charm, straight out of the box with my Flex and Alien Bee 400.Published on October 27, 2013 by A. Sargeant