- File Size: 1712 KB
- Print Length: 104 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: KDP (December 22, 2016)
- Publication Date: December 22, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01NAM3XVB
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,568 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$0.99|
Save $0.99 (100%)
A Pocketful of Thank You: 9 key areas to bring joy, harmony, health, wealth & happiness into your life Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Yet it's not, as Ms McMahon demonstrates in this wise book with stories of real people confronting their 'empty pockets' of regret, remorse, pain and discovering how to fill those pockets with gratitude.
This is not a 'big' book on a weighty topic. You could read it in an afternoon, perhaps while relaxing during vacation, or claiming some weekend 'me' time, and discover simple, effective ways to lift at least part of the burden from your shoulders and free yourself by becoming a more grateful person. The result can be better health, greater joy in your life and - yes - true abundance. Just one of the gifts of this book is the 20 suggestions for things almost anyone can do - most of them costing little or nothing - to access the healing powers of gratitude. I recommend this book for readers of any age from their teens and onward who want a happier, less stressful and more satisfying life.
If you're tired of all the negativity that seems to surround us all nowadays and you're ready to make a change, and begin to see the world in a much more positive light then I'd highly suggest reading this book. It's short, concise and effective.
The author's writing is charming, conversational and easy to follow. She even includes an accompanying free MP3 download, which I found to be very convenient. I highly recommend this wonderful little book!
Most recent customer reviews
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age & Spirituality > New Thought
- Books > Self-Help > Happiness
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Business Life > Personal Success
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > New Thought
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Growth
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help > Happiness
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help > Personal Transformation