- File Size: 700 KB
- Print Length: 64 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Brian Baltosiewich; 1 edition (July 28, 2016)
- Publication Date: July 28, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01J9PRXH4
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,943,462 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The Podcast Pep Talk Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
Just like anything else in life, once fear is conquered, success is in the future.
If one has social media skills, basic equipment and something to say or share, this book can help get there.
Follow the "7 P's" mentioned and you will be amazed.
A good guide to Pod Casting.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Industries > Media & Communications
- Books > Business & Money > Skills > Communications
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media > Podcasts & Webcasts
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Computers & Technology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Industries > Media & Communications