Podcast Solutions: The Complete Guide to Audio and Video Podcasting 2nd ed. Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
About the Author
- Publisher : Apress; 2nd ed. edition (November 15, 2007)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 280 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1590599055
- ISBN-13 : 978-1590599051
- Item Weight : 1.47 pounds
- Dimensions : 7.52 x 0.64 x 9.25 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,619,358 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was already in podcating for over a year when I bought this book and it taught me many new things. If only I had this book in the beginning, I would have saved ton's of cash on my mics and audio gear.
I am absolutely blessed to read this.
1) It is very informative. Great for Audio PodCasting. There is some info on Video Podcasting also.
2) The process, file formats, the evolution of the Podcasting is very helpful.
3) Some do's and don'ts are included.
4) Different encoders and file formats are very beautifully given. This is the Strength of this book.
The only thing I wish should be addressed more: Video Podcasting needs to be updated and more material to be added.
Overall, I will recommend this book to new Bloggers and PodCasters.