Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Poetic StrapBack Protective Case for Lenovo A2107 7-Inch Tablet
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports STEM

on December 12, 2012
it looks great, feels great and closed firmly, what more could you ask for
well possibly a team of elves to mowe my lawn, but other than that this is what was advertised and it is nicer than I expected
on January 31, 2013
One of the few companies who actually make products for the A2107 as opposed to universal fit, Poetic offers great value at a very affordable price. There are only two real issues I've found. The first is the stitching will leave an imprint on your screen guard, the second is the elastic strap used to hold the cover back for use as a palm top does tend to interfere somewhat with the clips ability to hold the case shut. I just flipped it around the cover, and that was solved. All in all a nice little case for the money
on April 25, 2013
This is a high quality case, really impressed for the price. Fits like a glove and has cut outs in all the right places. I looked into several different cases and they either didn't fit right or the case was cheap. The Poetic case is the only brand that satisfied both fit and finish. Terrific value! Love it!
on June 10, 2013
I bought this case for my A2107 and I have been using it a while now. I like how it folds over the screen and protects the screen when you are not using your tablet. It has held together pretty good for me so far. It's a neat feature to be able to lay the tablet sideways and watch a movie. Overall a pretty decent case for the money. I honestly couldn't find anything I liked better at my local Best Buy.
on July 27, 2013
I liked the product but over time the little tabs that hold the tablet in place became loose and if not careful the tablet would fall out. Probably due to frequent removal and replacement of the tablet.
Also, i felt that the ridges that hold the tablet in place when you stand it on edge could have been a little deeper.
All in all, it's a pretty good product, just don't take your tablet in and out frequently.
on March 4, 2014
I have several cases for my Samsung tablet and this one is my favorite. It is very flexible and sturdy. Fits great in your hand. Stays clean....and I've had this one for several months and take it everywhere. Would repurchase this product...Actually, I have this one in red, too. I prefer everything about this product compared to others that "rotate". Has a place for stylus. Opens and closes easily. The hand strap is handy when you want to hold the tablet close. The "landscape" view has 2 slots to adjust the angle. Well worth the price. Looks impressive...Have had compliments on both the colors.
on March 10, 2013
This cover is very sturdy and the material looks very strong and very comfortable for handling. The many positions you can fold it for tablet use is its best asset. The way it is constructed gives it an extra strength where it will be most abused, such as the folding points, that usually start to crack and break on others. I thought that this would be a big concern, but after 6 months of constant stressful use, it still looks like the day I first got it, brand new!
on January 18, 2013
I ordered this product for my husband and my two sons for their tablets I got them for Christmas. For the price, I believe they are exceptional. We priced covers and they were much more expensive and not as durable.
on January 8, 2013
I like the case, but it leaves indentations in several places showing the stitching in your plastic screen protector and it won't come out. I have a lifetime screen protector, but getting another one won't matter because the case will still put the stitch lines in the protector. Other than that it is a nice product for the money.
on January 10, 2013
This case looks nice and more importantly protects the tablet. There is no screen protector so 1 should be used for the best protection. The easel stand works nicely. The elastic strap holds the case closed. Nice protective case for the money. It does not look or feel cheap.