Poetic Licence Women's Open For Business Bootie,Dune,11 M US(42 EU)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 3.75" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 3"
- Boot opening measures approximately 11" around
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Find chic sophistication in the Poetic Licence Open For Business. This women's bootie features a plush fabric upper with a strap across the vamp and rosette detail. A wrapped heel with stitching details pumps up the unique flair of this high heel while a smooth fabric lining creates the perfect amount of comfort. Fashion forward and unique details will make the Poetic Licence Open For Business your ticket for trend setting!
Poetic Licence, launched in 2005, is designed in the UK and sold to boutiques and stores all over the world. This fun and funky brand gathers its influences from British culture, urban style, and a mix of inspirations from around the world.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B004RKVTC2
- Item model number: OPEN FOR BUSINESS
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 11, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have loved Poetic License shoes since I first laid eyes on them, These shoes do not disappoint! They run a bit big, but with a toe sock its a perfect fit with my normal size. Read morePublished on September 26, 2013 by Denice H Caufield
I have worn these all winter and they keep my feet ward, are a great height for walking and as always with poetic licence they draw compliments. Read morePublished on August 18, 2013 by Mrs. M Ryder Pickering
Very trendy and can't wait until fall/winter to wear these. I saw in a store here in Denver on close out but not the rig size, last pair. Glad I found these online.Published on May 28, 2013 by Great Reader of books
They were tight when I put them on but stretched throughout the day, now to big.
Could not wait to take them off.