Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 46 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 50 reviews
on November 25, 2013
To me, this tablet case is an excellent value. It's functional - protects the tablet for transport or storage, it's a perfect fit for this model Coby tablet, makes handling the tablet more convenient with the built in "handhold" and the non-slippery texture of the case, all controls and ports are readily accessible, and it's quite inexpensive.

I wanted to buy another Coby 8048 tablet for my wife since we were well pleased with the first one but I wanted to evaluate another type of case or protector for it. The case I bought with the first tablet was just a "wet-suit" material sleeve with a zipper. This protected the tablet during transport but did nothing to ease use and you wound up with another item to keep track of when they were not together. I looked at more customized cases for iPads and other devices but felt they we too pricy since many were over 50% of the cost of what I paid for the tablet; that just didn't compute in my value decision.

This Poetic case is just what I was looking for - it's functional and the price point is perfect in my opinion. I'll be buying another one for the original tablet and still have spent less money than most of the cases or sleeves that I have seen. It's a definite BUY!
on April 7, 2013
I realize that this case is made for a Coby Kyros, but I took a chance on it because it looked like my Samsung Tab 2 case, also made by Poetic, which I really like. Well, this case DOES NOT fit an 8 inch Polaroid. It's so tight that it bulges really bad on two sides, and it's extremely hard to get the tablet in or pull it out. It also covers the hole for the power plug, and covers the Power button. Also, I thought less of it than the real leather one that I have for my Samsung because the inside lining is faux something. On the back of the case you insert the front cover under a tab to make the tablet sit up, the problem is that it slips out way too easily. If you just move the tablet slightly (forget about picking it up and setting it back down again) it will end up popping out from under the tab. Poetic should have put some Velcro there so that the cover will stay in place better. However, I do love that the cover has a magnetic close, and that there's a handle to slip your hand through in order to hold the tablet more securely without the fear of dropping it. I just wish they wouldn't have countersunk the handle because it requires a fingernail to dig it out and get it up high enough to slip your hand through it.
on May 3, 2013
My 8yr old son and I both have the Google Play certified Coby mid8065 8" Android Tablet. This case fits it perfectly. All buttons/ports are accessible, and the tablet is securely held in leather pocket. The screen is perfectly framed by the case, with a hole for the front camera. The speakers are not blocked. 1 negative, the rear camera is blocked as the mid8048 this was designed for did not have a rear camera. Case has a nice feel, folds into a stand, is not too bulky and is a great choice to protect your Coby mid8065. Review for Coby mid8065 Tablet compatible with Poetic Slimbook Case for Coby Kyros MID8048 8-Inch Tablet(Support Auto Sleep/Wake Function)(3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic)
on February 8, 2013
Other than the smell of fake leather, the product fits my tablet quite well. I'll just need to air it out for a few days.
As expected, the holes in the case will not line up with the camera lenses on my tablet because they are in a different area (nothing that a high speed dremel can't solve), but all the other ports and buttons are not obstructed. So I'm very happy with the case!
on March 2, 2015
Fits the Coby perfectly.
on July 5, 2013
I have had 3 cases in 2 months and the other 2 fell apart in no time! I hope this one holds up but I think it will! It is made so much BETTER! It fits my Coby Mid 8065 perfect except the rear camera hole is not there no biggie! My best friend has great info on this company Poetic she bought this one for me and has bought many made by this company!
on February 21, 2013
It's hard to find on stores the case for this particular tablet, on december 2012 i buy a Poetic case for a samsung galaxy note N8000 and it seems and feel very nice, so that's what i decided to buy the same brand for this other coby tablet, and fits perfect and seems so nice and well protected
on January 24, 2013
I love the case and how it protects the item. The only thing I have a problem with is the small flap that you tuck back down in the case after you put pad in it it covers the buttons on the top of the pad. The on and off button, and volume control. The reason it's a problem the flap keeps the pad from sliding out of the case.
on February 24, 2013
I use this with a Meiying M10 8 inch tablet. Its a tight fit but it wasn't made for my tablet so I can't really complain about size. I altered the case for my tablet's specific ports and even me cutting off pieces of leather the case is holding together as if it just came out of its packaging. Very pleased with it.
on March 28, 2013
I ordered the poetic slimbook case from amazon, and was pleased with the price & shipping. The case fits perfect! No sliding around. So easy to carry where ever I want. The workmanship I would rate very high. I would recomend it to anyone with this tablet.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.