Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 351 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 366 reviews
on November 25, 2012
This is a great case for the money. Fits my Asus tf300t perfectly. All of the holes and slots line up perfectly. Right out of the package I got a nice leather smell. It is real leather, with a brushed, kinda swade leather interior. The stitching is excellent, though it is only a single stitch. Comes with an inside pocket, great for your micro fiber cloth, a stylus loop on the closure end of the case, business card slots and SD card slots. This case packs it all in while remaining slim, yet thick enough to take scrapes and dings.

The tablet is held in by a fold under tab, fits snugly. However the tablet will slide down about 1/8 inch after the leather has been broken in. Price to pay for real leather, it stretches a bit. This also hinders the magnet clasps, its not thin leather, so the magnets could have been a bit stronger.

I gave this case 5 stars. For the price point, your getting an excellent product. Had it been more expensive, I would have given it a 4.
on June 26, 2012
Overall I am very impressed with this tablet cover. The cover was clearly designed well to fit the ASUS TF300 tablet. The holes for cameras and other features line up well with those devices on the tablet. Also, the quality of the leather cover seems good, and the magnets in the flap hold it closed with just the right amount of force required to open. Overall this cover results in a very good looking tablet when you take it out on the town.

My only complaint is small. The tablet slides in from the bottom, and then you stick the bottom tab underneath the tablet to hold it in the sleeve in the cover. Because you're counting on friction between leather and a tablet the small tab inevitably slides back out a little during use, letting the tablet slide down just a little, toward the "spine" of the cover. Although it rarely falls far enough down to even cover part of the screen the tablet is no longer centered in the cover, and more importantly the power button (used to wake up and sleep the tablet) is now slid down about 1/8"-1/4" between 2 parts of the cover, making pressing the button more difficult.

Long story short, I like this cover, and am already considering getting another for my 2nd tablet, but it does have the one design issue that could probably be fixed with a minor redesign (or a creative consumer), but I figured it did deserve mention.
on January 3, 2013
Overall, this case is awesome, and totally worth the 15$ it cost. it hardly takes up any more space than the tablet, but gives me a good feeling of protection for my tablet as I toss it around and whatnot. The two SD card holders are very useful except they fit regular SD cards not micro SD cards so each one needs its own adapter to fit in the case. It also has a sleeve that can fit papers, envelopes, photos, cash, or anything else as big as the tablet, which is useful.
Another cool thing is that the case prevents accidental pushing of the on/off button, which let me get rid of the lock screen, which is nice.

Only issue is the flap that holds the tablet in place isn't secure enough and let's the tablet slide around in be case sometimes, which can end up blocking the camera hole, which can be terribly annoying. I wish it had a Velcro fastener or something.
on June 25, 2012
Bought this for my Asus 300T. For the money, this case can't be beat. It's a very slim case, and when closed it looks just like a little black book. The two viewing angles are just fine. There is no portrait mode angle. It's easy to slip the tablet in and out of the case, for when you don't need that much protection, and it only takes a few seconds to do so. There are magnets in the cover to hold it closed. There's also a little stylus holder on the side, and some business card holders built into the inside of the cover.

The only think I don't understand are the two semi-circles above the business card holder. I can't figure out what they are there for. Anyone?

UPDATE 04/18/13. The case has stretched so badly that it's unusable. The flap that holds the tablet into the case no longer positions the tablet so that the usable sections are not obscured. Nothing lines up any more. The opening around the power connection has frayed. Trying to use an HDMI cable while the tablet is in the case is a giant pain. I guess for the money and the amount of time I got out of it, it wasn't a horrible deal. Even with a three year warranty I'm not returning it. Better cases are out there now.
on August 16, 2012
This was my only option for a case for my ASUS Transformer Pad, since nothing else was available back in early May.
It started off fitting snugly, and all the slots and holes for camera were there as promised.
The cover does a very good job of protection, and acting as a stand.
However, as time passes, its starts to fit loosely, and the tablet slides out when kept in upright position, so thats a big problem when you're using the cameras for photography or to use a webcam.
Also, there is no way to hold the tab and walk around when in this case, and I wish there was a strap for my palm to slide into, like many iPad covers do.
The business card holder is a plus, useful for stuffing cards , receipts, tickets, etc. when traveling
If you want something sturdy and a holder to use around the house or so, go for it. If you are permanently on the move, I would recommend something more mobile
on June 25, 2012
This is a wrap-around leather case that is pre-cut to fit the TF300 tablet. The leather is cut so that the tablet is securely held in place while allowing access to all of the ports, controls, and both the web cams. The tablet will slip into the holder with the final side wrapping around and under the tablet to keep it from slipping out; this is where the opening for the charging port is located. The leather border of the case is designed to protect the tablet border while allowing access to the entire surface.

The cover is held in place by magnets when closed and can be folded completely back when in the open position. The cover is also split to act as a stand for the tablet. This is the one criticism that I have with the design, as there is a leather cutout tab that is stitched into the back that is pulled out slightly to act as the rest for the tablet. This leather tab is stiff when new, but I don't know how well the tab will hold up after repeated use. The cover also contains a place for business cards and a space (that I doubt I would use) that appears to be for microSD card storage. It also has an elastic pen loop that is perfect for a stylus.
on January 20, 2013
The tablet moves around in the sleeve way more than it should. The design of this case leaves a lot to be desired. The tablet fits into a pocket that is closed by a flap of leather. There is nothing preventing the tablet from sliding a good 1/2 inch down when in the most vertical position. The flap in the back does not grasp the cover well when in the lower angle position. I find myself constantly fiddling with the thing to make it work the way it is intended. I am going to try a different design. I knew I would be rolling the dice at the $15 price point.
on October 7, 2012
I have bought a case for the first time in my life so I don't have any other case to compare it to. This is just my personal experience.

Pros :
+ The feel of the case is good.
+ The tablet fits pretty well in the case. It doesn't move or anything.
+ It's able to handle the tablet weight pretty well.
+ The stands are sturdy.
+ It's light-weight. Makes it easy to hold and work for long duration without getting tired.
+ It's cheap for the quality they offer.
+ Gaps at all the ports and camera are at place (except the front one. See Cons).

Cons :
- I am not sure if its leather or a variant because it doesn't feel like leather.
- The gap for the front camera is not at place. The edge of the cover sometimes shows up while video calls or taking pictures. Have to shift the cover by delta to get it right. I don't use the front camera extensively so I don't mind adjusting it once in a while.

Overall, it works and worth a buy in this price range.
on July 19, 2014
Very good quality. Perfect fit for the the Asus TF300T. Every hole lines up perfectly for every access and camera port and all controls. Magnetic tabs hold the cover closed securely. Holds tablet at perfect angle in open stand-up position. Also very sleek simple, and professional looking when closed. Can't report on long term durability, but quality is such that it should not be an issue if you don't generally abuse it by say leaving it out in the rain or direct sunlight for days, dropping it off your 3 story balcony, or tossing it on the back floor of your Jeep while 4x4 rock climbing.
I would definitely recommend this case to any of my family, friends, or co-workers.
on July 9, 2012
I purchased this case because I wanted something that could double as a stand and this has worked well. The leather is sturdy enough that it does hold up to light scratches and use as a stand. The cover does stay closed if you were to toss it around lightly which is nice. All the holes line up well which doesn't hinder the use of the camera, muffle the speaker sounds, buttons, headphone jack and charge port.

My only caveat would be the SD hard holder. The stitching has become loose over the past few weeks of using the case. I did try to fit a microSD adapter in one of the slots and while it is very snug to ensure that it does not fall out, I believe that the tightness is what caused the stitching to become loose.

Overall after a few weeks of moderate/heavy tablet use, I would easily recommend this case for anyone buying an ASUS TF300.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question