Pogi's Grooming Wipes - 100 Deodorizing Wipes for Dogs & Cats
|Sale:||$11.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$3.00 (20%)|
|You Save:||Save $0.60 (5%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Conditioning Ingredients - Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, and Hawaiian Awapuhi help clean, freshen and condition while giving the coat a healthy shine. Perfect for wiping away dirt and odor in between baths.
- Large Dog Wipes (8 x 9 inches) - Our quilted pet wipes are made big enough for even the largest dogs, and thick enough for the heaviest coats. Also great for cats!
- Earth-Friendly - Oeko-Tex® sustainably harvested bamboo base allows the wipes to break down quickly, keeping parks and landfills wipe free.
- Hypoallergenic - Completely free of parabens, alcohol, fragrances, chlorine, and harsh chemicals.
- Super Pack - 100 Unscented Fresh Wipes - 1 Month Supply
Unlock 10% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, and Hawaiian Awapuhi help clean, freshen and condition.
- Oeko-Tex® bamboo base allows the wipes to break down quickly and naturally.
- Completely free of parabens, alcohol, chlorine, fragrances, and harsh chemicals.
- Package seals tight to lock in moisture.
- An easy way to wipe away dirt and odor in between baths or trips to the groomer.
- Our hypoallergenic wipes are also great for cleaning cat coats, paws, and bums! Regular wipe downs will help to reduce dander and allergens.
- Lovingly crafted in a Nordic Swan, ISO 9001, GMPc, BCR, GMP, and EPA certified facility.
In The Pack
This Super Pack contains 100 fragrance-free fresh wipes – a 1+ month supply.
He's our lovable French Bulldog and the inspiration behind our company. Here at Pogi's, we create earth-friendly products that make caring for your pet a breeze.
Pattern Name: Unscented | Size: 100 Wipes
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare to similar items
Top customer reviews
Finally, as a per sheet quality and quantity versus price, these wipes are without peer.
As a side note, to the one poster who gave the product a 1-star review and returned them without ever having utilized the wipes simply because they are made in China, I would be interested to know how the comment was posted as the electronic device they utilized to post was without question made in China/Vietnam/etc. When making purchases, I tend to rely upon the review averages and to simply bash a product based upon it's country of origin without even utilizing them is petty and narrow minded at best. It undermines the integrity of the review process and simply advances one person's xenophobic outlook in lieu of simply making a personal choice to purchase American made products when possible or practical.
I'm not sure what your website is named but can you possibly send me info on Food and Treats (allergies) and grooming products also. Due to her allergies I have to be careful and really read ingredients concerning shampoos and conditioners. She especially needs Conditioners. She does have dry skin from time to time. I think I've tried them all. I definitely can't use Products containing Oatmeal, makes her skin & coat worse. Vet says use Dawn Antibacterial Dish Washing Liquid which I do sometimes but I also add Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, pure & unrefined cold pressed. I also add a little Lavender & Camomile EO while rinsing. I also put a little Extra Virgin Olive Oil to her food. She takes pre/probiotics and Wild Caught Salmon Oil.
I feed her Blue Buffalo dry food (all dog foods have some bad ingredients) so I have started cooking for her: beef, chicken, sweet potatoes, carrots, fresh broccoli (mostly stems), frozen green beans, frozen peas (not canned...too much sodium and other junk dogs don't need. She eats a small amount of dry food (with Olive Oil) in the mornings and then she gets real food in evening. Basically she gets about 1/2 C in mornings and about 1 to 1-1/2 C of cooked food in evening. By the way, her name is BABYGIRL, Beagle/Jack Russell mix. I adopted her when she was 6 weeks old. Love of my life, don't know what I would do without her. I take better care of her than I do myself. I'm elderly and disabled and live alone. She follows me around everywhere I go, even to the bathroom. She will sit in front of me and turn around, that's my que she wants brushing. During my bathroom time I have to always brush her. She is so sweeeet
The soft packaging is great and we like it much better versus the hard box types. I would give this item a five star rating except for one thing. They are hard to get out of the package "one at a time". Maybe this is because they are so thick and really nice and wet. However, sometimes we get one out and other times they come out in wads. Then we have to stuff them back into the package and pull the wad back out when we are ready to use another one. This goes on and on until the wad is used up. Then we can try for single wipes again. Sometimes we are successful. (Wads of wipes dry out faster.)
One product qualifying note: I am not too careful when trying to pull wipes out... probably trying to move too fast. I have large (90 lbs plus) hyperactive pit bulls. Not fighting dogs, just big active pets that want to play in a rough way. Hence, "the wads".