Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on December 6, 2012
I could see this song playing lowly in a lounge. It's ok for my taste. maybe softly playing in the background on a nice afternoon out on the porch having a mimosa
on November 17, 2012
This composition is to the ears what a loaf of rosemary bread baking is to the nose. The full satisfying sound can be savored and enjoyed many times.
on October 27, 2012
This song has a great bossa nova vibe to it. Really nice guitar backing. I love the bossa nova and jazz acoustic guitar. If you do as well, this is a great song to include in your collection. I have built one with many great songs like this - its the sound track to a relaxing cocktail hour - chilling with a favorite libation. Give it a listen. You'll like it.
on October 19, 2014
was good
on January 6, 2015
ugh
on October 27, 2012
Nothing really stands out about this. It's not horrible but it's not great either. I just found this one bland.
on October 7, 2012
Poinciana is an absolutely beautiful song! With haunting vocals, a simple guitar, and a catchy tune, this is an amazing song. It is stunningly simple, but a wonderful tune. I am so glad to have heard this song - it is different and has a classic and contemporary vibe at the same time! While the rest of the album may have a bit of a different feel, Elizabeth Shepherd has a winner with Poinciana.
on November 13, 2012
The voice of a nightingale. Lifts my eyes to see if angels are overhead making my head sing along with her.
on November 13, 2012
I very much enjoyed and appreciated this different and unusual version of an old Jazz Standard, Poinciana.. The fact that it was free makes it even better!! Thanks to Amazon for another spectacular deal.. Is that enough Blah Blah Blah to make the mandatory 20 words??
on January 7, 2013
The only reason I downloaded it was because it was free
Not to my taste. I really didnt like it at all.
The only reason I downloaded it was because it was free