Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

Customer reviews

To the Point (2nd Edition)
Format: Paperback|Change

on December 26, 2012
Required for my English course and it was very interesting. I wish I had more time to read for pleasure.
on January 17, 2011
I didn't know what kind of condition the book would be in (because there was no info about it in the detail area), however; the book looks pretty good for being used. However, I wish they would not have put so many stickers on (that don't come off) because now I can't sell it to my bookstore at the end of the year!
on February 1, 2013
Outstanding. I would buy this item again if needed. It fits just right with no problems at all. Buy It.
on October 3, 2013
There were no problems with this book. It turned to be just like they had described before I bought it.
on October 13, 2014
Excellent Book. Prompt delivery
on June 1, 2009
Okay, so, to get to the point of this review, this book is a bunch of poorly written left propaganda. Several of the passages I felt sick reading. So many of the arguments are poorly written and full of flaws. The only reason I bothered to read this book was because it was required for the class. If you don't have to read this book, don't. Save yourself!
22 comments| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 6, 2008
I haven't read that much of this book, which is required for one of my classes, but I can already tell that this book is poorly written. It is a chore to read.