- Hardcover: 384 pages
- Publisher: Broadstreet Publishing Group, LLC (August 1, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781424550944
- ISBN-13: 978-1424550944
- ASIN: 1424550947
- Product Dimensions: 4.5 x 0.9 x 6.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,065,492 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Point Me to Jesus: 365 Devotions for Parents and Children Hardcover – August 1, 2016
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of 2018
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
- Renee Robinson, author of Seeking Christmas: Finding the True Meaning Through Family Traditions
- Jill Kelly, speaker and New York Times best-selling author of Without a Word and Kelly Tough
- Joe Gibbs, owner, Joe Gibbs Racing
- Dianne Barker, author, conference speaker, and radio host.
About the Author
Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features:
Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
With humor, depth of insight, and through application questions that help kids take to heart what they are learning, Reeves presents 365 quick devotions. Each time you open this book with your child, you’ll be treated to an appearance by a classic character like Eeyore or Popeye, to a fun run-in with a historic figure like Queen Victoria, or to an out-of-the-box story or twist on a classic concept that gives new insight into who Jesus is, how much He loves us, and how He desires us to live.
I have enjoyed giving it to friends who are graduating for high school, it is a great dorm devotional.