- Hardcover: 206 pages
- Publisher: Iowa State Pr; 1 edition (January 30, 1990)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0813801583
- ISBN-13: 978-0813801582
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,646,929 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Point of No Return: An Aviator's Story 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Warlight" by Michael Ondaatje
A dramatic coming-of-age story set in the decade after World War II, "Warlight" is the mesmerizing new novel from the best-selling author of "The English Patient." Pre-order today
In the 1940s, Ralph trained pilots as our nation prepared for war, then joined up and found himself in India, where he flew the Hump - round-trip India to China across the Himalayas - more than sixty times. He was decorated with the Air Medal and the distinguished Flying Cross for his efforts.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|