|Print List Price:||$10.00|
Save $7.01 (70%)
Point of No Return (Turning Point Book 1) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 171 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Point of No Return (Turning Point Book 1)
Never miss a new release from Catherine Ryan Hyde
Follow Catherine Ryan Hyde for new book notifications, email exclusives and more. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
VERY well written. Plenty of action. LOTS of steam.
POV ... first person
Stand alone or series... book 1 of 3
Would I recommend it ... YES
Did it give me a book hangover... YES
Would I read it again ... YES
It ended so right and adorably sweet for both Kira and Matt that knowing there's two more books to their story scares me a little.
They'll suffer some more before it ends, won't they? And so will I too. The real end will be all the more perfect after everything, I just know it, but man...
Anyway, got the other 2 books and I'll be ready to keep on reading soon enough!
For now though, let me just bask on the adorably sweet and hot AF story I just finished ^^
The plot is really strong so I'd recommend this book to fans of the genre who also like a criminal background.
Not wanting to give much way I'd say the relationship is "almost" trouble free but there is plenty of excitement to keep me hooked from beginning till end (and I mean the end of book 3).
I recommend this book and this Author from what I read so far from her (there's a bundle collection to get to know her style and her Red Heart is pretty good too).
2. I appreciate the different ethnicity of the characters in this story. A rainbow coalition of Love. That's so beautiful to me.
3. I appreciate the crime/mystery that plays out in the background of this romance because that really just adds to the intrigue of this story and gives the story a little bit more depth.
4. My favorite by far! This is the first MM Romance that I read, that completely had me in awe. The originally cover captured my interest, but it was the story of Matt and Kira that held it. The secondary characters were just as developed as the main characters and the scene where Matt and Kira's dad were together in the hospital room... Oh man... That moment sliced through my heart... It was so sweet and so sad... Just ... Wow!
5. Did I enjoy the fact that Kira and Matt acted and sounded like men? For me personally.. Absolutely. I love strong men... And Mattt and Kira were just that without being overbearing and annoying. So sexy and so beautiful ... Two strong men together.. My fantasy is fulfilled. Amazing! I hope more people get the chance to enjoy this story. It's so worth your time to read!!!