- File Size: 1165 KB
- Print Length: 37 pages
- Publisher: Waverly Road; 1 edition (October 23, 2013)
- Publication Date: October 23, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00G527MXA
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#316,328 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #231 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Education & Reference
- #345 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Authorship
- #718 in Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Authorship
Point Of View: Understanding Which P.O.V. is Best for Your Story and Using it Effectively (Tip, Tricks and Tools of the Writer's Trade Book 1) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
All of us have probably been jerked out of the story by a point of view error. The heroine thinks of herself as having raven hair that flows down her back like a waterfall? Really? Well, the arrogant witch! Or we’re seeing things through the villain’s POV and run into a reference to his cruel eyes. I’m thinking he’s not going to be that perceptive or he wouldn’t be a psychotic killer!
As a reader, point of view errors destroy a story for me. I can only endure so many before I’ll toss the book aside and never buy from that author again.
As a writer, I don’t want to be one of those authors who get tossed aside! Thanks for the help, Alfie Thompson!
A truly valuable book for anyone whether they write for the stage, the screen or the reader.