Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Karen Neubuerger 610 Thread Count 100-Percent Pima Cotton Deep Pocket Luxury King Sheet Set, White
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on February 3, 2012
These sheets feel extremely soft and comfortable. The Fitted bottom sheet is more than deep enough to easily fit on an extra thick mattress. They appear to be a very good value for the price. Just ordered a second set. Only wish they came with four pillow cases.
on February 20, 2013
I have been stung time and again with high thread count sheets which feel like cardboard, or have such a slick sateen finish it doesn't breathe, and you are sweating up a storm at 3:30am - awake and wet.

These are fabulous - cool in summer and comfortable in winter without needing flannel. Sumptuous feel, smooth and soft, but breathable cotton pima - easy to wash and keep fresh. Serious lack of wrinkles.

Buying another set shortly - you won't be disappointed.
22 comments| 57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 18, 2013
Love the feel of these sheets. They fit my bed perfectly and I have a pad on top of my mattress. The top sheet is extra wide, an unexpected bonus. They aren't wrinkle free when they come out of the dryer, but this is not a problem for me. Bought a second set after receiving the first one. Nicest sheets I've ever had though a little expensive.
on April 28, 2014
These sheets fit my 18" mattress perfectly, with extra room right out of the package. Once I washed them, I can no longer get them on the bed. They've shrunk so small I will throw them out. I washed them in cold water and medium heat dry. They also went from feeling soft and silly to hard and scratchy. Complete garbage.
on June 6, 2014
These sheets are not heavy like other luxury sheets of this type. The worst part is the sizing. We have a "Grand Tempurpedic" mattress. It is of the largest king size mattress requiring deep pocket sheets. The bottom fitted sheet is almost 12 inches to large which requiring you to lift and tuck the sides of the sheet. Then when you sleep, it comes out, riding underneath you and wrinkles up leaving you sleeping on excess sheet folds, very uncomfortable. From the feel of the fabric, I am quite certain it would ball during washing. I would definitely not recommend this product.
on August 27, 2013
Nothing but pure cotton and bright white sheets. They are very soft after the first wash and exceed my expectations in terms of thickness and quality for the price.
on November 10, 2013
I bought a 600 thread count from Sam's several years ago and was hoping these would be as sturdy. They are not, but are okay. I would buy again, but wish I could remember who made the other set. They fit my deep pocket mattress okay, have held up after about 6 washings and are soft enough. I do use Downy softness and no bleach when washing. The fitted sheet does "hand on" and does not slip up on the corners. Top sheet is long enough for a good tuck at the bottom and plenty of sheet at the top to cover with. Okay, maybe 3.75 stars......
on December 20, 2013
I have ordered these sheets previously, and went into my order history and reordered the identical item. Not only was I not shipped the identical item that I expected to receive, but the sheets that were sent were not the same manufacturer, which would have been okay, except when you order deep pocket fitted sheets and you do not receive deep pocket fitted sheet, it is extremely disappointing. The bait and switch of this item fooled me, and that alerted me to be more aware because what you apparently order from Amazon does not always match what they send. I had checked that the sheets were marked 610 Thread Count 100-Percent Pima and deep pockets, but unfortunately, you do not find out until you put the sheets on the bed and wake up in the morning to find the corners have popped off, just like cheap garbage sheets tend to, that the "deep pocket" comment on the packaging was false. Sending a substitute item that closely resembles the product purchased, but is NOT the product purchased should be frowned upon.
on July 15, 2015
I ordered the Karen Neubuerger queen size sheets believing I would be purchasing the same sheets I purchased about 8 years ago. There is no comparison with these new sheets and the older ones. These are made now in China, thinner, scratchier, and not the quality I thought I was getting.
When my fitted sheet ripped and I couldn't find the Karen Neubuerger sheets, so I went and purchased Vera Wang sheets. While I liked them, what I didn't like was the fact that they were short from side to side - in other words, when two people are in bed and each is at the end of the bed, the sheets don't cover the person entirely. I didn't like the pillow slips either. I found their pillow pocket annoying. But the quality of material is there and the good feel is there. If Vera Wang could address those problem she would have what Karen Neubuerger once had.
How excited I was to see Karen Neubuerger sheets on Amazon.com.
I ordered them thinking I was getting what I had ordered eight years ago. NO - No and No! Not so! What I got was now made in China, thin sheets in comparison, scratchy, not good feeling as I expected. The older sheets were made in Pakistan and these are made in China. I feel I threw my money away. I am extremely disappointed to say the least.
The sheets I purchased 8 yrs. ago I would wash and put right back on our bed. I just loved the feel of them. They were extremely comfortable. The fitted sheet wore through. I still have the top sheet and pillow slips. I pulled them out of the closet to check and sure enough, the older sheets were heavier, softer and of greater quality. So listen up people, I do know what I am talking about because I have the old and new for comparison. I feel I've been ripped off. Shame on Karen Neubuerger! Even the pillow slips are more regular size than queen. The fitted sheet is great in size; actually seems oversized and at first I thought there was a mix up with queen size. I love the size of the top sheet too. It's too bad the quality has changed, and I mean changed greatly.
Where is the quality? What happened! I guess I know - Karen Neubuerger is now coming out of China! What a shame it is indeed!
on July 6, 2015
I looked for sheets using number RN# 116629 and read review that this was the same item just a different name. When I got them they are not cool to the touch and the material was very different from the original. Also my original sets were made in Pakistan and the sets I received were made in China. I did an immediate return and will continue to look for another set as high quality as the sets I have. Just disappointed.