- Series: Comprehensive Owner's Guide
- Hardcover: 158 pages
- Publisher: Kennel Club Books; Limited Edition edition (December 30, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1593782667
- ISBN-13: 978-1593782665
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 6.8 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,335,974 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Pointer (Comprehensive Owner's Guide) Hardcover – December 30, 2005
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Please keep in mind that this is not the book that you would want if you are looking for information on how to train your English Pointer on the finer points of what he, or she, is supposed to do out in the field. Most people who are looking for a bird dog training book will probably need to look into more advanced material. This book is more of an introduction to the breed, as well as general advice on how best to take care of the Pointer.
Instead of writing a tome, which I am wont to normally do, I will stick to the spirit of the topic and be brief, and get to the Point. If you are considering buying your first English Pointer, this is a great resource. The intended audience is the person who is considering his first Pointer. If you are the experienced bird dog owner, who is looking for additional information on how best to train your dog, or yourself, this would not be the best choice.