Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 26 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 57 reviews
on August 27, 2015
I really like these! The only issue I have had is that they sometimes aren't sticky enough. I cannot find these anywhere no store carries these and I wish they did! I will reorder again soon when I need more. They have lasted me for a long time but I have used them very sparingly. This is a very unique product & there's nothing else on the market that's quite like it.
on January 31, 2016
These are great for the workout days or during my menstrual cycle and don't feel as fresh. Love them and they stick wonderfully. These are genius.
on November 1, 2014
These are great for anyone who wears panty liners for incontinence. Even though we have to use incontinence pads, the public doesn't have to be subjected to the smell with these panty fresheners. I use them every day. Just remember to remove them before washing your fabric panties
on October 26, 2014
Love these. Gives you that extra bit of confidence when it's that time of the month. Keeps you smelling fresh. I also place them on my shirts near my arm pit in the hot summer months for extra assurance.
on August 15, 2015
quality product, right price, fast delivery
on February 16, 2015
I have told my friends and now they wanted mine
on July 16, 2013
I really like this product and am surprised people have such negative comments on the smell and that it doesn't stay stuck. I find these little discs to have a pleasant, light scent and they stick so hard to the undies that they are still attached after running through the washer and dryer cycle if I forget to remove it. Then it leaves a glue residue on your undies. The main negative I find is that I cannot locate the product locally at either CVS or Walgreens and I live in a large city so I have to order it from Amazon. All in all, to me, the product lives up to its usage descriution.
on February 25, 2017
they really wok
on September 29, 2014
Good seller, good product. Thank you!
on July 3, 2014
Very nice product.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question