FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
+ $3.99 shipping
About the Product
- It's a new way to play Pokémon in a land filled with Warriors and Pokémon and the ties that bind them together. The main action of the game takes place on the battlefield where Pokémon fight in a turn-based, tactical battle system.
- Be a Warlord, and control your Pokémon in battle! As a Warlord, you command other Warriors and their Pokémon in your army.
- All Warriors have a special ability they can use to help their Pokémon in battle, but Warriors are there to command the Pokémon on the field of battle. It is their Pokémon that move, fight, attack on the field of battle.
- Recruit Warlords and Warriors by defeating them in a unique battle system never seen in a Pokémon game. As you acquire castles, new Pokémon, Warlords, and Warriors become available as well as new ways to train them.
- When battles are won, you take control of the new castle, recruit Warriors from that kingdom, and gain access to new Pokémon.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I feel compelled to give others the warning I did not get. Once you beat the main story line, the after-game is a great many "Episodes" that can be pretty short to almost as long as the original game itself. Taken together, they make up more playtime than the main game does. Sounds great, doesn't it? There is one problem, each episode is an entirely self contained side-game. You do not get to use the team you spent the entire main game building up. You use whatever character the game says you use for that episode, and all of their link percentages are reset to whatever level the episode says it should be at. There is no New Game +, and there is no way to get back to the main "all of the castles" map once you finish the main story. It effectively takes all of the work you put into it and throws it away.
Someone would be quick to point out though that when you recruit someone in an episode, they automatically get whatever pokemon (and its evolutionary state) that they had in the main game. On the surface, this sounds like "Oh, well at least all the effort I put into the main game wasn't entirely wasted, I do at least get the pokemon back". I would like to warn you that it is more of a handicap than a help. If you are like me, you recruited every warrior you could find at the start of the game, but stopped after you got a whole team full of warlords with perfect link pokemon.Read more ›
Also very interesting is the fact that each kingdom you take contains multiple facilities in which one can do battle, change abilities, shop, and more. Each kingdom can also house multiple units, who will train or work the land until they are invaded by another kingdom or told to stop by the player. Speaking of units, there is a very large number of Pokemon and Warriors/Warlords to collect- around 200 Pokemon are available, and around 200 Warriors/Warlords as well. They can be mixed and matched to produce various teams with special abilities in order to build the exact army that you want.
There isn't much in the game by way of story, but the characters are entertaining (especially if you are a fan of shows such as Sengoku Basara) and the art is beautiful. The main storyline can be beaten in ten to fifteen hours, assuming you stop to grind every now and then; if you were to plow right through the story, I would guess that one could pull it off in less than ten.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This game is so addicting. If you like Pokemon and you either like strategy games or if, like me, you've never played a strategy game, this one is a great entry-level strategy... Read morePublished 4 months ago by trinakat
The strategy can get a little difficult in the later stages of the post game but it's is an amazing game I enjoyed playing through twice while I was on deploymentPublished 4 months ago by Kevin
Great spin-off, fun to burn some time. Will feel way too easy if you're coming from fire emblem our a similar game.Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer
Here is my main problem with this game. It didn't take enough risk and it needs to take a look at other tactics games. Read morePublished 8 months ago by QR Winner