Team Galactic is up to its old tricks. This time, they've set their sights on the three Legendary titans of Sinnoh: Dialga, Palkia and Giratina. In this thrilling new Pokémon adventure, you'll encounter new characters, new schemes and new locations. Prepare yourself for an exciting excursion into the Pokémon world as you do your best to thwart Team Galactic's sinister plot. Key Game Features:
- Put a stop to Team Galactic's plan involving the three Legendary titans of Sinnoh
- Leap from a piece of land suspended in midair and walk sideways or upside-down in the new Distortion World, where the powerful Giratina resides
- Challenge yourself in new ways in the Battle Frontier's five new Battle Facilities, each with its own rules and each run by one of five new "Frontier Brains," similar to Gym Leaders
- Meet new Team Galactic Commander Charon and the undercover detective Looker, who's pursuing Team Galactic
- Gather up to 20 players from around the world in the new amusement park-style Wi-Fi Plaza, and compete with up to three other players in a variety of new mini games
- For 1 player, or for up to 20 players via the Wi-Fi Plaza feature
Pokémon Platinum Version comes bursting with new locations to explore and new characters to encounter, adding to the overall excitement of this fun-filled world. The game's enhanced storyline introduces you to Charon, a new Commander of Team Galactic, and an undercover detective nicknamed "Looker" who's investigating Team Galactic. Discover fascinating new locations, such as Distortion World, in which the normal rules of time and space don't apply, allowing you to walk sideways or even upside-down, as well as the Battle Frontier, containing five new Battle Facilities in which you can encounter thrilling new challenges. Connect with friends from around the world in the amusement park-style fun of the new Wi-Fi Plaza, where you can play games, take part in parades and even watch fireworks.