Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Echo Dot Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite The Evil Within 2 Shop now

on November 27, 2013
Bought this like new and so far it works! Soul Silver (and heart gold) is more than the remake of gold and silver... it is like a mesh between yellow version (your 1st pokemon in the party actually walks behind you!) along with the graphics from black and white (3d-esque graphics)! Honestly, I love this game! I've only put in 2 hours so far but I honestly I fell in love with Soul Silver as soon as I played:)

I haven't had any issues with this game yet. I'll report in a week or 2 about the gaming experience... or if the game glitches.

--- update 12/5/13---
I now have 7 badges and haven't had any glitches or blackouts! Props to the seller for being honest about the product.

--- update 3/26/2014 ---
The game still works. Buyer beware that there are counterfeits out there.
on October 7, 2014
I, for one, am happy that this is not just a remake of a classic game (my old game color game was stolen from me!) but also that they added many new things to it and gave it an upgrade. There is the Safari Zone in this-where you can find lots of cool and rare Pokémon, and there are also lots of Pokémon from other generations added to this-and, while this is a minor thing, the graphics are vastly improved. I loved this when I was a kid, and am glad to see it is back and better then ever. I absolutely love that there are 16 badges in this game, and love the challenge of it, and I love stomping that red haired punk Silver like he deserves! He is one of the greatest rivals in all of Pokémon, the only one being better is Gary Oak! I hope everyone decides to buy this game. If you want better prices, though, try Ebay, as prices on this here are rather ridiculous and insane and frankly, greedy. I wish there was another Pokémon game just like this-except without HMs, as I hate those and they should be done away with. Also, you do fight Team Rocket in this one!
on December 28, 2015
Rock Gamers (Or what ever it's called) I did recieve this today as Amazon is making a large estimation but still It's already great, Not even an hour played and my pokemon is almost evolved once because i am a grind master But yes it is in GREAT condition only weird thing was there was still a save on it but that was taken care of i kinda like having a fair chance at the game playing it from start to finish on my own

But it is not a complaint i do love the game it's astounding so far Hopefully having ordered Platinum from you as well it'll be just as great and fun (Even though i didn't much care for that gen of pokemon) Still the games are fun and it's REALLY something to do, Lovin every second of it
on October 14, 2017
The best way to enhance your game is with a pokewalker I have one the I lost now have it again thanks to this purchase better than the Game Boy version more stuff and more Pokemon
on April 15, 2015
One of the best Pokemon games I've ever played. I remember not liking Silver as much as Blue, but this remake is remarkable. I've played all of the main series pokemon games, and even after Black, X, and Omega Ruby came out, this still holds up as one of the most fun I have played. Much better than Diamond and totally worth playing even though it is dated now.
on October 11, 2015
Awesome game, there are so many things to do and explore, plus the YouTube clips (and walkthroughs). Was a little surprised when I found out
from some of the clips that the Arceus pokemon was available as a (real world) event only, which expired a few years ago, because there is
provision in the game for additional content based on Arceus. Oh well, I guess that is what happens when you arrive late to the party!

By the way, I have not finished the game, I started Pokemon Platinum Version because that is where Arceus (and Giratina) make their first
appearance.
on February 23, 2013
I remember playing the original Silver for GBC, and loving it. I cannot wait to get this little beauty in the mail today, I've seen reviews on SoulSilver and honestly, I cannot wait to get this today in the mail. It's been a little off of the delivery time, for some reason it arrived at my local post office Thursday morning at 6:30am, but then it left and went back to Bowling Green, and then arrived back at my local post office at 11:45 yesterday morning and is now finally en route to me. I don't know what's up with that, but at least it's finally on it's way here.
on March 10, 2014
This is a remake of Pokémon Silver, but with quite a few updates. The graphics are crisp, they've added new things to do in old locations, and your lead Pokémon will follow you around. If I remember the original Silver correctly, this updated version also seems a fair amount harder, for some reason. I'm not sure if the Pokémon level up more slowly, or their base stats have changed, or what...

The original Silver was my favorite Pokémon game when I was a child. This remake stays true to the original, so it has a special place in my heart.

As a side note, in the Pokémon games released after this one, your lead Pokémon can no longer follow you around. That feature was adorable and I'm confused why they would take it away. I've heard many people (children and adult players) say that they really liked it and hope it comes back.
on January 21, 2015
i did not think that pokemon silver for the ds can beat pokemon silver for gameboy color but they did. pokemon gold was my game boy color game but my ds version silver because i wanted to try the other version since i was a kid. the game is really good because you can take your pokemon out like in the yellow vesion and you can interact with them. almost all the pokemon are included in the game and the walker is good but i used it only in one college class when the professor was repeating the laws of physics because some one said what are you talking about but it count your steps so i liked that. i recommend it but the price is kind of high but you can get game cartage only.
on September 25, 2013
I bought this game as I had missed it due to never owning a DS and going straight to the 3DS. having your Pokemon follow you brings me back to my copy of Pokemon Yellow (and matching Yellow Gameboy Color, of course) I had in elementary/middle school.
I purchased this now to tie me over until X/Y is released and also be able to get some more pokemon to transfer over to use.

The Pokewalker is a fun little pedometer add on that counts your steps and will slightly level a pokemon while giving you chances to catch rare pokemon or find items the more steps it registers. It is small enough that I just throw it in my pocket in the morning and after work it has gained my steps and is ready to transfer the pokemon back to the game.

Highly recommend this to anyone who loves Pokemon or even someone new to the series and wanting to see what the craze is all about before deciding if they want to get X/Y.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.