BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Women's Coat Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Jessi James decker PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on April 8, 2014
I needed a National Dex, so I bought this. Along with the new Dex for Kalos, all the Pokes are covered. This one is a big book, larger than the new Kalos one and it has tons of stuff besides the Dex. Great reference addition to my library.

I wish they would come out with a new and current Dex....something big and nice, hard bound....that's just a Dex and reference stuff ( item table, berry chart, moves, egg moves, breeding, etc) but complete with all Pokes.
on March 25, 2013
It is such a complete Pokedex. It has everything you need to know about Pokes, including where to find, abilities, tips for training and maximizing stats, etc. It is very well organized. The only downside is that it has some informations already included in Poke White/Black 2 Guide Vol. 1. But I think it is like an extra, not a waste of space, even because the book is huge with hundreds of pages.

Very recommended, whether you want just complete the game, complete it with 100%, or battle competitively online and so.
on October 6, 2017
not the actual game guide.
on October 26, 2013
This is honestly everything you would ever want and need from a Pokedex. It has all the newest pokemon, up to and including Keldeo, Moeletta, and Genesect. It's large, and somewhat heavy. The book should last you till the National Pokedex for X/Y is out. Though this is no less useful for those just starting their adventure on Black(1&2)/White(1&2)!
on October 31, 2014
This book is of excellent quality and is quite heavy - over 5 lbs I'm sure. My child takes this book everywhere and it has now (after quite a number of months) lost its back cover and maybe its front cover. It has lived in his bookbag and endured plenty, so I cannot possibly blame this on a product quality issue.
on April 6, 2017
My son has worn this book out. He used to carry it everywhere!
on April 26, 2014
My son looked all over for this book and was very happy when finding in on Amazon, he was also very happy with all of the information in it.
on August 3, 2017
Exactly as I expected thanks guys.
on June 12, 2013
This was a gift for my nephew's birthday. We had already bought the game and wanted the guide and Pokedex to go along with it. Books came in perfect condition and quickly enough that I was able to give on time for his party! Very happy.
on September 3, 2016
My son had a great time looking at this book.