Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

Customer reviews

on August 9, 2012
I purchased this shirt because I am a really big fan of the Pokémon character, Wobbuffet. The shirt is great, was a bit tight but fits nicely. Recommended for an Pokémon fan or Wobbuffet fan!
on November 30, 2016
quality shirt, fun to wear; the tail on the back is the icing on the cake!
on May 29, 2016
It runs a bit large, I got a medium for my boyfriends birthday and it's a tent. I'd recommend going a size smaller.
on December 10, 2012
I ordered a large because I'm tall and it fit properly. Also, it looks exactly right. Right color and picture. What the photo doesnt show is the back which also has an image. The image is that of wobbuffet's tail. Should look snazzy on a girl or guy.
on June 18, 2012
My boyfriend loves pokemon, particularly Wobbuffet I mean he has him tattooed on his arm. So I figured this would be the perfect gift for him and he loves it, my only suggestion is buy a size up because it runs a little bit on the small side. It shipped quickly though and I will be buying from them again!
on March 27, 2013
my only complaint is that the colors in the art are much lighter than they appear, it seems like wobbuffet has teeth, which he doesn't
on December 10, 2012
It is a good shirt, the tail on the back is the wrong color though. Also, order a size down. I ordered a medium, and it is the size of a large.
on February 18, 2013
This shirt is great! There's Wobbuffet's tail on the back. This is my favorite shirt, I wish I could find more like this and the gengar one I got!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.