Polar Cardio Sports Bra (White, Large)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Strap-free comfort and convenience; no slip shoulder straps; flat seams minimize chafing
- Seamless cup for smoothness under shirt; adjustable back closure
- Built in Polar sensors work to instantly transmit heart rate data
- High-impact support for A, B and C cup wearers
- Polyester/Spandex blend fabric designed to remove moisture; machine washable
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Polar Cardio Sports Bra is a heart rate sensing sports bra that integrates Polar's new sensing technology directly into the garment. This eliminates the need for a separate heart rate monitor chest strap. Designed to work with the Polar Wearlink Transmitter, Polar training computers, and heart rate compatible equipment.
- Package Dimensions: 7.4 x 5.3 x 2.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
- ASIN: B001RCUVMW
- Item model number: 91037304
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 1, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Original Review: I love not having to wear a chest strap! I needed a 34D, so I purchased a large. The large was too big around my rib cage and didn't keep a consistent heart rate connection. The large is definitely true to size, as it is advertised as 36". I had the closure taken in 2" at the tailor. I ordered a medium, and it fits well. My WearLink transmitter, which came with my Polar F11 heart rate monitor, snaps in perfectly, and I have not had any problems keeping a reliable heart rate reading. The equipment at the gym also picks up the transmitter signal, which is nice. I have recommended this product to friends.
For the price, I'd pass and check out either the Under Armor or Road Runner Sports' brand, and just continue wearing the Polar strap separately.
Not sure what polar was thinking here - maybe these are for waif like women (competitive marathon runners? Kenyans?). There's just no way a larger female athlete could possibly fit into this product!!!!
Very disappointed in the Polar Techs.