Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3-Year Fitness Equipment Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
|Price:||$90.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$8.96 (9%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- More than just a scale, Polar balance is a holistic weight management solution that balances eating habits, weight loss, daily activity, workouts and more
- Easy and motivational tool to monitor your health, fitness and weight
- Provides a personalized daily activity goal and eating recommendations to help you reach and maintain your goal weight
- The Polar balance System consists of the Polar balance scale, Polar flow app and Polar balance flow web service
- Durable Glass surface with easy-to-read black LCD display. Bluetooth Smart Compatible
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Polar Flow web service and app
Follow your daily progress and get guidance that helps you meet your goals. Learn how changing your daily routine can improve your well-being.
- Free web service and app
- Flow app compatible with Android (4.3 and later) and iOS
Connected Smart Scale
Polar Balance is more than a smart scale. It's a complete solution designed to help you set, reach and maintain your weight loss goals.
- Creates a personalized daily activity goal to help you reach your goal weight and automatically transfers it to your Polar wrist unit
- Provides weight trends and body mass index (BMI)
- Syncs to Polar device or mobile app
- Max weight capacity is 387.8 lbs
- Compatible with Polar Loop 2, Polar Loop Crystal, Polar Loop, Polar A360, Polar M400 and Polar V800 (sold separately)
- Can be used as a stand alone scale without syncing to Polar unit
Here's how it works:
Weigh yourself by stepping onto the Polar Balance Smart Scale.
Set Your Goal
Set your goal weight target and time frame to reach it using the free Balance web service. Receive personalized guidance on your eating and activity level.
Sync and Reach your Activity Goal
Polar Balance will transfer your personalized activity goal to your Polar wrist unit. Follow your activity goal daily to reach your target weight.
Note: You can still use the Balance Scale as a stand alone scale without syncing.
Follow your Progress on the Flow app
Monitor your progress on the free Polar app and celebrate your new, balanced lifestyle!
The Flow app will keep track of your weight and notify you of changes over time. Your Polar device will then adapt your activity goal to best fit your weight goal, and keep you motivated to reach it. Get insights on your activity and see the progress you’ve made.
Polar Balance – Connected Smart Scale
Polar Balance is more than a smart scale. Connect it with a Polar unit* and the free Polar Flow health and fitness app to manage what you eat and how you exercise.
Heart rate sensor and activity tracker are sold separately.
*Compatible with Polar Loop 2, Loop Crystal, Loop, A360, M400 and V800 (sold separately).
Advanced Activity Goal
Polar Balance provides a personalized daily activity goal to help you reach your goal weight and automatically transfers it to the Polar wrist unit.
Weight Trend and Body Mass Index
Follow your weight trends and body mass index (BMI) in the Polar Flow web service and app. Learn how your weight changes over time, and how your everyday routines affect it. See your progress and get the motivation you need to effectively manage your weight.
Polar Balance can be used by up to 10 people.
The Polar Balance scale is a sleek, modern and very attractive device that can help you revolutionise how you track your weight and make progress towards your goals. Connect it via Bluetooth® Smart to your Polar device (see below for compatible models) and get a great insight with lots of useful information and detail into your daily activities, nutrition and lifestyle. Set a goal on the Polar Flow app or web service and get personalised guidance to encourage and motivate you on your way to hitting it. It’s a strong, durable set of scales with a splash-proof glass top, a clear display with digits that are easy to read, and a memory that will store data for up to 10 people so the whole family can use it.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Once the data is in the Flow service, Polar gives you the option to set a specific target weight along with suggesting the amount of time to achieve that goal. For instance, if you say you want to drop 5 pounds, it will suggest a 4 week period. The Flow service then shows you a balance scale with your food on the left and activity on the right. The idea is that to attain your goal, you must either eat properly, or get in more activity, hence the name "Balance". I find Polar's visual approach very good and it even gives you suggestions on food consumption and lengths of activities to try to keep you on track.
Two reasons for removing a star from the review. The Balance only gives weight, it does NOT do any other measurements such as body fat %. Even if body fat % is not as accurate on these types of scales, at least having it measured consistently helps give a better view of your body over time. Second is that I wish the scale had wifi instead of Bluetooth. There are benefits to each, but having both would have been better for less "friction" to getting data into the Polar Flow service instead of having to open the Flow app and/or sync directly to your activity tracker.
Overall, it's a simple scale, but the combination of having a Polar tracker and the Flow service helps keep you motivated to find make it to your target. I've included a few screen shots of the Flow service as well.
Another way to do it is if you have a Samsung phone and you use the s-health app. You can add the polar balance as an accessory and when you step on the scale, it will sync your weight to the s-health app. sometimes you have to have the app open and on the weight page and sometimes you don't. it's strange how it works. most of the time the polar balance will just sync immediately to my s-health app without me having to open it, but not always.
other than the hoops I had to jump through to get it to sync without a polar watch, it seems to work well enough at least. I took 1 star off because of the pain I went through trying to figure out how to sync without the watch, other than that, I like the scale. Would be nice if it did more than just weight and if it was wifi, but oh well, I got it during the black Friday sale so I can't complain about the lack of features.