Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Polar Bottle Insulated Water Bottle - 12oz
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Original Insulated Water Bottle - As the first to make insulated, BPA-free, plastic sports water bottles, Polar Bottle has had over 20 years to perfect keeping liquids stored and cool for twice as long.
- Ultimate Thermal Protection - The double-wall construction of our insulated water bottles creates a thermal barrier of air to keep heat out and cold in. Foil layers reflect solar rays for additional thermal protection. Dishwasher and freezer safe.
- 100% BPA-Free Water Bottles - Polar Bottle water bottles are and always have been 100% BPA-free and phthalate-free. Constructed of durable, lightweight and FDA food grade approved LDPE.
- Sports or Bike Water Bottle - Our 12 oz. size is safe for children, easy for them to carry and fits in a lunchbox. It also works great to throw in a purse, carry on a run, or stash in your bike water bottle cage. Wide mouth accommodates ice cubes and makes it easy to clean. Removable carrying strap offers extra convenience.
- Made in the USA - Polar Bottle Insulated Water Bottles are proudly made in the USA to reduce environmental impact and support local economies. Designed to last, each one of our water bottles comes with a lifetime guarantee.
- Double-wall construction; a thermal barrier of air keeps heat out and cold in
- 100 percent BPA-free and Phthalate-free
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Saving our Planet
At Polar Bottle, when it comes to sustainability, our product speaks for itself.
- Our bottles are made in America from locally sourced parts, which allows us to minimize shipping costs and the environmental impact that goes along with them.
- The fact that our entire operation – from sales to production to shipping – takes place under one roof further reduces overhead, energy use and environmental strain.
About Polar Bottle
Robert Heiberger and Judy Amabile founded Product Architects, Inc. (Polar Bottle) in 1994 from a garage in Boulder, Colorado. As avid cyclists and budding entrepreneurs, they wanted to develop a bottle unlike anything else on the market that would keep liquids cool during long rides. Robert, a mechanical engineer with experience working with heat loss in the field of medical technology design, adapted his expertise to create the first insulated squeeze water bottle on the market — the Polar Bottle Sport. From there, he and Judy began making the reusable insulated water bottles by hand with plastics sourced from Denver, Colorado that they picked up themselves in a family mini van.
- Today, Polar Bottle has grown to become a leader in the hydration market with bottles shipped around the world.
- Most importantly, we remain committed to philanthropy and advocacy — particularly within the cycling community that helped us establish our roots back when we started in 1994.
- Every year, millions of tons of single-use plastic bottles from bottled water end up in landfills and oceans around the globe. By producing a durable bottle that lasts for years and is ultimately recyclable, we hope to reverse this unfortunate legacy and encourage people to ditch bottled water in favor of reusable water bottles.
The Zipstream High Flow cap features a self-sealing valve. The valve’s design prevents the bottle from leaking even in the open position, and allows pressure to build inside the bottle when squeezed — releasing a refreshing burst of water.
NEW - Zipstream
Made in the USA
At Polar Bottle, we take great pride in producing an American-made product that reduces our environmental impact and supports our local and national economies by providing employment to local workers. Our products are assembled in, and shipped from, our warehouse in Boulder, Colorado with parts sourced from the USA.
From Paralympic swimmers to backcountry skiers, Polar Bottle is preferred by athletes and outdoor enthusiasts across the globe. Thanks to our brand ambassadors, you can find our products at some of the world's top golf courses, most beautiful beaches and most popular fly fishing destinations.
Both through cash contributions and bottle donations, we support causes ranging from ocean preservation to cycling advocacy. Over the years, we’ve contributed hundreds of thousands in cash and product, as well as attended events both locally and nationally, to further support the causes most important to our company and community.
Combining the thermal properties of an insulated vacuum bottle with the lightweight, flexible features of a plastic bottle, the Polar Bottle Sport insulated water bottle is the ideal choice for cyclists. With three insulating layers, the Polar Bottle Sport will keep liquids cold more than twice as long as conventional water bottles. It's free of BPA and phthalate so it's safe and won't make your water taste like plastic. Even when left outside, the inner foil liner reflects solar rays so a hot sun won't cook your beverage before you can enjoy it. The wide mouth easily fits ice cubes and the removable drinking valve makes thorough cleaning a breeze. There's no need to save this bottle for biking -- the 12 ounce size is small enough that you can throw it in a purse, lunch box or even carry with you on a walk or run. Dual-wall construction: Insulating layer of air keeps heat out and cold in Inner foil liner reflects solar rays for added thermal protection Constructed of low density polyethylene (LDPE #4), a durable, lightweight and FDA food-grade approved material that complies with the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA) and California Proposition 65 BPA-free and phthalate-free Removable carrying strap so you can easily carry your bottle or clip it to your gear Fits standard bicycle water bottle cages Wide mouth easily fits ice cubes and facilitates cleaning Dishwasher-safe and freezer-safe Removable drinking valve for thorough cleaning
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm never sure if the kids bother to get a beverage (or drink all of it) when they have lunch at school, but with these 12oz Polar water bottles, I know they're drinking their water. The bottles go to school filled with water and come home filled with air.
The loops make the bottles easy to grab and carry. The colorful inserts make the bottles easy to identify.
The only leaking problems I've experienced are when the kids have refilled their own bottles and not screwed the caps on straight and when the leave the black drinking valve open. When the valve is open, the water flows. There's no lock or biting/sucking mechanism to get the water our. Just pour and it flows. This is fine as long as the kids know to close the valve after drinking and never, ever, ever, put the bottle *inside* their backpacks.
I love these little polar bottles and I'm thinking of getting one for myself.
There are 2 layers and some air between them, this is where the foil wrap is. It does a decent job of keeping your water cold, but not as good as the SS vacuum insulated bottles. Just put more ice in.
The great thing is the unscrewable lid, easy to add ice, and the pull up mouthpiece. You can even unscrew the mouthpiece to clean it. If you've ever had Camelbak straws and bite valves get moldy and gross you'll understand.
Also there is little to no condensation on the outside so you don't have water rings on your counter or desk. It is lightweight and inexpensive. I will likely buy more. For a bottle you want to keep in the car all day in your gym bag, I'd recommend the Kleen Canteen vacuum insulated ones, fill with 1/3 to 1/2 ice and even in a super hot car the water will be very cold 8-10 hrs. later (and you can use that water to refill the Polar Bottle if desired).