Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Polar Bottle Insulated Water Bottle - 24oz
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Original Insulated Water Bottle - As the first to make insulated, BPA-free plastic sports water bottles, Polar Bottle has had over 20 years to perfect keeping liquids stored and cool for twice as long.
- Ultimate Thermal Protection - The double-wall construction of our insulated water bottles creates a thermal barrier of air to keep heat out and cold in. Foil layers reflect solar rays for additional thermal protection. Dishwasher and freezer safe.
- 100% BPA-Free Water Bottles - Polar Bottle water bottles are and always have been 100% BPA-free and phthalate-free. Constructed of durable, lightweight and FDA food grade approved LDPE. Removable carrying strap offers extra convenience.
- Sports or Bike Water Bottle - Our 24 oz. size, the first size we made and our top seller today, is the active way to hydrate. Take it everywhere you go, from a run to a drive to a bike ride. Wide mouth accommodates ice cubes and makes it easy to clean.
- Made in the USA - Polar Bottle Insulated Water Bottles are proudly made in the USA to reduce environmental impact and support local economies. Designed to last, each one of our water bottles comes with a lifetime guarantee.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Saving our Planet
At Polar Bottle, when it comes to sustainability, our product speaks for itself.
- Our bottles are made in America from locally sourced parts, which allows us to minimize shipping costs and the environmental impact that goes along with them.
- The fact that our entire operation – from sales to production to shipping – takes place under one roof further reduces overhead, energy use and environmental strain.
About Polar Bottle
Robert Heiberger and Judy Amabile founded Product Architects, Inc. (Polar Bottle) in 1994 from a garage in Boulder, Colorado. As avid cyclists and budding entrepreneurs, they wanted to develop a bottle unlike anything else on the market that would keep liquids cool during long rides. Robert, a mechanical engineer with experience working with heat loss in the field of medical technology design, adapted his expertise to create the first insulated squeeze water bottle on the market — the Polar Bottle Sport. From there, he and Judy began making the reusable insulated water bottles by hand with plastics sourced from Denver, Colorado that they picked up themselves in a family mini van.
- Today, Polar Bottle has grown to become a leader in the hydration market with bottles shipped around the world.
- Most importantly, we remain committed to philanthropy and advocacy — particularly within the cycling community that helped us establish our roots back when we started in 1994.
- Every year, millions of tons of single-use plastic bottles from bottled water end up in landfills and oceans around the globe. By producing a durable bottle that lasts for years and is ultimately recyclable, we hope to reverse this unfortunate legacy and encourage people to ditch bottled water in favor of reusable water bottles.
The Zipstream High Flow cap features a self-sealing valve. The valve’s design prevents the bottle from leaking even in the open position, and allows pressure to build inside the bottle when squeezed — releasing a refreshing burst of water.
NEW - Zipstream
Made in the USA
At Polar Bottle, we take great pride in producing an American-made product that reduces our environmental impact and supports our local and national economies by providing employment to local workers. Our products are assembled in, and shipped from, our warehouse in Boulder, Colorado with parts sourced from the USA.
From Paralympic swimmers to backcountry skiers, Polar Bottle is preferred by athletes and outdoor enthusiasts across the globe. Thanks to our brand ambassadors, you can find our products at some of the world's top golf courses, most beautiful beaches and most popular fly fishing destinations.
Both through cash contributions and bottle donations, we support causes ranging from ocean preservation to cycling advocacy. Over the years, we’ve contributed hundreds of thousands in cash and product, as well as attended events both locally and nationally, to further support the causes most important to our company and community.
Get the thermal properties of an insulated vacuum bottle with the lightweight, flexible features of a plastic bottle with Polar Bottle Insulated Water Bottle. Our 24 oz. size, the first size we made and our top seller today, is the way active people hydrate. Take it everywhere you go, from a run to a drive to a bike ride. Wide mouth accommodates ice cubes and makes it easy to clean. Urethane drinking valve is removable and replaceable. Removable carrying strap offers added convenience.
As the first to make insulated BPA-free plastic sports water bottles, Polar Bottle has had over 20 years to perfect keeping liquids stored, clean, and cool for twice as long. Our insulated water bottles have a double-wall construction with a thermal barrier of air to keep heat out and cold in. Foil layers reflect solar rays for additional thermal protection. Polar Bottle water bottles are and always have been 100% BPA-free and phthalate-free. Constructed of durable, lightweight and FDA food grade approved polyethylene.
Polar Bottle Insulated Water Bottles are proudly made in the USA to reduce environmental impact and support local economies. We aim to create products that bring positive, long-term benefits to the lives of our customers and the health of our planet. BPA-free and phthalate free, our water bottles come with a lifetime guarantee and are designed to last for years.
Size: 24-Ounce | Color: Andromeda
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
4,552 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-7 of 4,552 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here are my two main gripes:
1. The screw-on top worked great for the first month or so, but after that it started to leak. At first I thought the drips were just from excess water that had found its way around the rim and inside the top when I was filling it up, but after carefully drying the top and the rim, a test proved that the bottle does, indeed leak. I have only hand washed it, so it’s not from the bottle warping in the hot dishwasher.
2. My experience differs from others as this bottle doesn’t fit in my standard bicycle water bottle holder. Here’s the one I use: Planet Bike 6.2 mm Welded Aluminum Bicycle Water Bottle Cage. Even using this on my road bike and going over very few bumps I’m constantly having to reach down and readjust it so it doesn’t fall.
I’ve heard the Camelbak insulated water bottle works great, although I’ve never used one myself. If I were interested in spending more money, I would probably test that one out. At any rate, I don’t recommend this one.
1) The molding around the bottle makes it easier to grab on a bike or skiing or just hold when taking a drink on a walk.
2) The black strap (a thick, durable plastic) makes it easy to carry. When you remove the lid, it can be screwed off if you didn't need it attached but it hasn't gotten in my way and I use the strap all the time.
3) My water stays nice and cool, at the perfect temp for me. I haven't needed it to keep my water cool longer than an hour because it usually is empty by then, except the big cubes of ice at the bottom. The ice usually melts by the 3rd refill but that's more because I add room temp water to it.
4) It is easy to open and close the black stopper at the top, even on the go.
5) It can be used as a squeeze bottle too without contact on the mouth piece.
6) When the top is closed all the way, I've tipped it upside down and held it there when full and it does not leak a drop.
7) It's easy to clean and dry
8) With all the above reasons, I take it everywhere, which helps me stay hydrated
9) as pictured
10) Made in USA
I only wish it had a little more room. It holds 24 ounces of water filled to about where the black strap is, without cubes. But, I don't use too many cubes anyway so it's really not that big of a deal for me. I'm sure the insulation and molding I like so much takes from the space inside and if they made it any larger, it'd be too tall or too wide.
I can't write about durability over the long run but so far, we love it. I'll be getting more, one for each of our bikes, as the warmer months approach.