Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Polar Bottle Insulated Water Bottle (24-Ounce) (An...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 30% off the $11.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Polar Bottle Insulated Water Bottle - 24oz
|You Save:||$2.00 (17%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100 percent BPA-free and Phthalate-free
- Fits standard bicycle water bottle cages
- Wide mouth allows ice cubes easily into the bottle and makes cleaning easy
- Dishwasher and freezer safe
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
|Item Dimensions||11 x 2.75 x 2.75 inches|
|Item Display Weight||0.32 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.3 pounds|
Get the thermal properties of an insulated vacuum bottle with the lightweight, flexible features of a plastic bottle with Polar Bottle Insulated Water Bottle. Our 24 oz. size, the first size we made and our top seller today, is the way active people hydrate. Take it everywhere you go, from a run to a drive to a bike ride. Wide mouth accommodates ice cubes and makes it easy to clean. Urethane drinking valve is removable and replaceable. Removable carrying strap offers added convenience.
As the first to make insulated BPA-free plastic sports water bottles, Polar Bottle has had over 20 years to perfect keeping liquids stored, clean, and cool for twice as long. Our insulated water bottles have a double-wall construction with a thermal barrier of air to keep heat out and cold in. Foil layers reflect solar rays for additional thermal protection. Polar Bottle water bottles are and always have been 100% BPA-free and phthalate-free. Constructed of durable, lightweight and FDA food grade approved polyethylene.
Polar Bottle Insulated Water Bottles are proudly made in the USA to reduce environmental impact and support local economies. We aim to create products that bring positive, long-term benefits to the lives of our customers and the health of our planet. BPA-free and phthalate free, our water bottles come with a lifetime guarantee and are designed to last for years.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
The drinking spout is really big and a bit awkward to drink from but it doesn't leak which is a plus. I carry this water bottle with me when walking my dog and doing other things and it is easy to grip and no harm is done if I drop it. I just wish it kept drinks cold longer. I now add some ice to my water and make sure it is super cold and expect that it will not stay that way for long. I would not buy another one of these bottles again. I would pay more for one that kept water cold longer. I also am not loving the look of the bottle with its crinkly foil design buried under a layer of opaque plastic. It's OK but not what I was hoping for or expecting.
- It holds ice, but at the expense of being able to squeeze the water bottle because the ice cubes are in the way. I
- t's almost impossible to drink out of it just by sucking. You have to squeeze.
- The ice cubes melted just as fast as a regular water bottle and I'm using it in an air conditioned office so it's not the environment.
- The top is a little hard to close.
- The mouthpiece seems really sturdy. I don't anticipate leaking.
- And the mouth piece or whatever it's called is removable for easy cleaning.
- The ice melted quickly BUT the water bottle does not sweat which is a huge plus.
- Nothing it's touching gets wet from condensation or leaking so it's a great bottle to throw in a bag and go.
Bottom line: Overall this seems like a pretty basic water bottle but it's a reasonably price so I can't complain. It's sturdy and it doesn't sweat or leak. And the dishwasher-safe aspect is very nice.
I did a little experiment to put some numbers behind the manufacturer claims. Identical bottles placed in the sun and in the shade, outside temp 68-72 F. Their rise in temperature can be seen in the attached photo. After over two hours outside, the bottle in the shade went from fridge temp (43 F) to 57 F. The bottle in the direct sun took over two hours to reach the ambient temperature. Depending on your ride length, I'd recommend freezing one and fridging the other. By the time you get through the first, the second should have melted. Cheers!
Keep drinks cool a long time.
Large capacity without too much bulk
Ergonomic, easy to drink while riding.
No strange aftertaste
Here are my two main gripes:
1. The screw-on top worked great for the first month or so, but after that it started to leak. At first I thought the drips were just from excess water that had found its way around the rim and inside the top when I was filling it up, but after carefully drying the top and the rim, a test proved that the bottle does, indeed leak. I have only hand washed it, so it’s not from the bottle warping in the hot dishwasher.
2. My experience differs from others as this bottle doesn’t fit in my standard bicycle water bottle holder. Here’s the one I use: Planet Bike 6.2 mm Welded Aluminum Bicycle Water Bottle Cage. Even using this on my road bike and going over very few bumps I’m constantly having to reach down and readjust it so it doesn’t fall.
I’ve heard the Camelbak insulated water bottle works great, although I’ve never used one myself. If I were interested in spending more money, I would probably test that one out. At any rate, I don’t recommend this one.