Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Polar Bottle Insulated Water Bottle - 24oz
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Original Insulated Water Bottle - As the first to make insulated, BPA-free plastic sports water bottles, Polar Bottle has had over 20 years to perfect keeping liquids stored and cool for twice as long.
- Ultimate Thermal Protection - The double-wall construction of our insulated water bottles creates a thermal barrier of air to keep heat out and cold in. Foil layers reflect solar rays for additional thermal protection. Dishwasher and freezer safe.
- 100% BPA-Free Water Bottles - Polar Bottle water bottles are and always have been 100% BPA-free and phthalate-free. Constructed of durable, lightweight and FDA food grade approved LDPE. Removable carrying strap offers extra convenience.
- Sports or Bike Water Bottle - Our 24 oz. size, the first size we made and our top seller today, is the active way to hydrate. Take it everywhere you go, from a run to a drive to a bike ride. Wide mouth accommodates ice cubes and makes it easy to clean.
- Made in the USA - Polar Bottle Insulated Water Bottles are proudly made in the USA to reduce environmental impact and support local economies. Designed to last, each one of our water bottles comes with a lifetime guarantee.
|Mountain Falls Sunscreens, Exclusively on Amazon|
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Saving our Planet
At Polar Bottle, when it comes to sustainability, our product speaks for itself.
- Our bottles are made in America from locally sourced parts, which allows us to minimize shipping costs and the environmental impact that goes along with them.
- The fact that our entire operation – from sales to production to shipping – takes place under one roof further reduces overhead, energy use and environmental strain.
About Polar Bottle
Robert Heiberger and Judy Amabile founded Product Architects, Inc. (Polar Bottle) in 1994 from a garage in Boulder, Colorado. As avid cyclists and budding entrepreneurs, they wanted to develop a bottle unlike anything else on the market that would keep liquids cool during long rides. Robert, a mechanical engineer with experience working with heat loss in the field of medical technology design, adapted his expertise to create the first insulated squeeze water bottle on the market — the Polar Bottle Sport. From there, he and Judy began making the reusable insulated water bottles by hand with plastics sourced from Denver, Colorado that they picked up themselves in a family mini van.
- Today, Polar Bottle has grown to become a leader in the hydration market with bottles shipped around the world.
- Most importantly, we remain committed to philanthropy and advocacy — particularly within the cycling community that helped us establish our roots back when we started in 1994.
- Every year, millions of tons of single-use plastic bottles from bottled water end up in landfills and oceans around the globe. By producing a durable bottle that lasts for years and is ultimately recyclable, we hope to reverse this unfortunate legacy and encourage people to ditch bottled water in favor of reusable water bottles.
The Zipstream High Flow cap features a self-sealing valve. The valve’s design prevents the bottle from leaking even in the open position, and allows pressure to build inside the bottle when squeezed — releasing a refreshing burst of water.
NEW - Zipstream
Made in the USA
At Polar Bottle, we take great pride in producing an American-made product that reduces our environmental impact and supports our local and national economies by providing employment to local workers. Our products are assembled in, and shipped from, our warehouse in Boulder, Colorado with parts sourced from the USA.
From Paralympic swimmers to backcountry skiers, Polar Bottle is preferred by athletes and outdoor enthusiasts across the globe. Thanks to our brand ambassadors, you can find our products at some of the world's top golf courses, most beautiful beaches and most popular fly fishing destinations.
Both through cash contributions and bottle donations, we support causes ranging from ocean preservation to cycling advocacy. Over the years, we’ve contributed hundreds of thousands in cash and product, as well as attended events both locally and nationally, to further support the causes most important to our company and community.
Get the thermal properties of an insulated vacuum bottle with the lightweight, flexible features of a plastic bottle with Polar Bottle Insulated Water Bottle. Our 24 oz. size, the first size we made and our top seller today, is the way active people hydrate. Take it everywhere you go, from a run to a drive to a bike ride. Wide mouth accommodates ice cubes and makes it easy to clean. Urethane drinking valve is removable and replaceable. Removable carrying strap offers added convenience.
As the first to make insulated BPA-free plastic sports water bottles, Polar Bottle has had over 20 years to perfect keeping liquids stored, clean, and cool for twice as long. Our insulated water bottles have a double-wall construction with a thermal barrier of air to keep heat out and cold in. Foil layers reflect solar rays for additional thermal protection. Polar Bottle water bottles are and always have been 100% BPA-free and phthalate-free. Constructed of durable, lightweight and FDA food grade approved polyethylene.
Polar Bottle Insulated Water Bottles are proudly made in the USA to reduce environmental impact and support local economies. We aim to create products that bring positive, long-term benefits to the lives of our customers and the health of our planet. BPA-free and phthalate free, our water bottles come with a lifetime guarantee and are designed to last for years.
Size: 24-Ounce | Color: Andromeda
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here are my two main gripes:
1. The screw-on top worked great for the first month or so, but after that it started to leak. At first I thought the drips were just from excess water that had found its way around the rim and inside the top when I was filling it up, but after carefully drying the top and the rim, a test proved that the bottle does, indeed leak. I have only hand washed it, so it’s not from the bottle warping in the hot dishwasher.
2. My experience differs from others as this bottle doesn’t fit in my standard bicycle water bottle holder. Here’s the one I use: Planet Bike 6.2 mm Welded Aluminum Bicycle Water Bottle Cage. Even using this on my road bike and going over very few bumps I’m constantly having to reach down and readjust it so it doesn’t fall.
I’ve heard the Camelbak insulated water bottle works great, although I’ve never used one myself. If I were interested in spending more money, I would probably test that one out. At any rate, I don’t recommend this one.
The insulation is nice but not infinitely efficient. If you leave cold water in a hot car all day, it'll still get hot. But I really like this bottle most for the durability and ease of use. It's pretty cheap and an excellent value.