Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Polar Bottle Insulated Water Bottle - 24oz
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.18. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.50 (21%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100 percent BPA-free and Phthalate-free
- Fits standard bicycle water bottle cages
- Wide mouth allows ice cubes easily into the bottle and makes cleaning easy
- Dishwasher and freezer safe
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
|Item Dimensions||11 x 2.75 x 2.75 inches|
|Item Display Weight||0.32 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.25 pounds|
Get the thermal properties of an insulated vacuum bottle with the lightweight, flexible features of a plastic bottle with Polar Bottle Insulated Water Bottle. Our 24 oz. size, the first size we made and our top seller today, is the way active people hydrate. Take it everywhere you go, from a run to a drive to a bike ride. Wide mouth accommodates ice cubes and makes it easy to clean. Urethane drinking valve is removable and replaceable. Removable carrying strap offers added convenience.
As the first to make insulated BPA-free plastic sports water bottles, Polar Bottle has had over 20 years to perfect keeping liquids stored, clean, and cool for twice as long. Our insulated water bottles have a double-wall construction with a thermal barrier of air to keep heat out and cold in. Foil layers reflect solar rays for additional thermal protection. Polar Bottle water bottles are and always have been 100% BPA-free and phthalate-free. Constructed of durable, lightweight and FDA food grade approved polyethylene.
Polar Bottle Insulated Water Bottles are proudly made in the USA to reduce environmental impact and support local economies. We aim to create products that bring positive, long-term benefits to the lives of our customers and the health of our planet. BPA-free and phthalate free, our water bottles come with a lifetime guarantee and are designed to last for years.
Size: 24-Ounce | Color: Andromeda
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Here are my two main gripes:
1. The screw-on top worked great for the first month or so, but after that it started to leak. At first I thought the drips were just from excess water that had found its way around the rim and inside the top when I was filling it up, but after carefully drying the top and the rim, a test proved that the bottle does, indeed leak. I have only hand washed it, so it’s not from the bottle warping in the hot dishwasher.
2. My experience differs from others as this bottle doesn’t fit in my standard bicycle water bottle holder. Here’s the one I use: Planet Bike 6.2 mm Welded Aluminum Bicycle Water Bottle Cage. Even using this on my road bike and going over very few bumps I’m constantly having to reach down and readjust it so it doesn’t fall.
I’ve heard the Camelbak insulated water bottle works great, although I’ve never used one myself. If I were interested in spending more money, I would probably test that one out. At any rate, I don’t recommend this one.
Get a lot of compliments on those American flags though.
Positives: cheap, nice thumb/hand grip to pull it out of the cage, and acceptable insulation keeping liquids cold.
It is very easy to clean, unlike the complex Camel Back model.
Negatives: when full, it is hard to get a good draw of liquid. When full of iced liquid the bottle is very stiff.
Looking for another one. Any ideas out there?