Polar FS2C Heart Rate Monitor
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Wrist-mounted heart rate monitor with sleek black housing
- Reads average heart rate, max heart rate, and exercise time
- Target zone heart rate indicator with audible and visual alarms
- OwnCode technology blocks nearby crosstalk signals
- Includes T31 coded transmitter; water-resistant to 50 meters
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Polar FS2c heart rate monitor builds on the successful FS2 model by adding OwnCode coded transmission with the included T31C coded chest transmitter. The FS2c provides an awesome balance of features and price, perfect for the first time user who frequently works out in group settings with other heart rate monitor users.
Get your fitness up and running with the Polar FS2c wrist-mounted heart rate monitor. The FS2c is a breeze to use, with a wide variety of heart rate functions that tell you just how well your workout is progressing. The watch starts by wirelessly reading your heart rate, with measurements for your average heart rate, maximum heart rate, and exercise time. The watch also includes audible and visual alarms that tell you when your heart rate exceeds or falls under your target zone. As a result, you'll know whether you should speed up or slow down to get the most from your workout. And users who regularly work out in crowded gyms will appreciate Polar's OwnCode technology, which blocks unwanted crosstalk signals from other heart rate monitors nearby.
Other features include HeartTouch button-free operation; an oversized display with a built-in backlight; a date and weekday indicator; 12/24-hour time displays with an integrated alarm; and a water-resistant housing to 50 meters. The Polar FS2c comes with a Polar T31 coded chest belt transmitter.
Polar invented the first EKG accurate wireless heart rate monitor back in 1977 as a training tool for the Finnish National Cross Country Ski Team. The concept of "intensity training" by heart rate swept the athletic world in the '80s. By the 1990s, individuals were looking to heart rate monitors not only for performance training needs, but also for achieving everyday fitness goals. Today, heart rate training is employed by world-class athletes as well as everyday people trying to lose weight, and Polar is the leading heart rate monitor brand among consumers, coaches, and personal trainers worldwide. The company is committed to not only producing the best products, but also being the leading educator on the benefits of heart rate based exercise.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The one button operation is easy to use and the button is large enough
- The display is large and easy to read
- It's backlit (ie it lights up at night - on demand)
- The awesome feature where you can just place the watch directly in front of the chest strap (while wearing it) and the watch will toggle between heart rate, time and even the back-light - yes the back-light too! Meaning while your working out at night, just pass the watch in front of the chest strap and the the watch will light up for a few seconds -- awesome!
- The watch is not bulky nor dainty
- It's truly waterproof (I have swam many laps in the pool with it and the readings were perfect)
- The chest strap is very comfortable and the sensor is small, sleek, and like the watch, it's waterproof.
The So So:
- If you have large wrists, the watch may not fit... Mine is being worn on the second to the last hole.
The watch would physically look appropriate for a man, woman, older boy/teenager, but might look too big or masculine for a young girl.
You can safely buy this watch and be happy!!
I feel this gives me ultimate control over my running workout. I can set a higher zone with this if I want to work myself harder, or set the zone low to relax a bit more.